Pool - Pools on the Jewel

calenita

Just how busy and small is the pool on the Jewel? Is one pool for adults and one for children? We will be at sea three days, and I love to swim. I don't need a lounge chair by the pool, but I do want to go in and move around in the water at least. What about the pool with the spa? I understand there is an extra charge for that. How much and is it worth it? Thanks all.

Just how busy and small is the pool on the Jewel? Is one pool for adults and one for children? We will be at sea three days, and I love to swim. I don't need a lounge chair by the pool, but I do want to go in and move around in the water at least. What about the pool with the spa? I understand there is an extra charge for that. How much and is it worth it? Thanks all.

There are two pools on the pool deck- one for adults only and one for adults and children. The second one has a water slide too. The pools aren't too crowded and can be a lot of fun on a day when the ship is in some waves as the pool water sloshes around making for a nifty ride. Others may know about the spa.

Is the adult pool on a different deck than the kiddie pool? Are they well marked so I will be able to tell the difference? This will be our 1st NCL cruise and the idea of an adults only pool is really appealing to us, I just wanted to make sure I'd be able to find it OK.

Is the adult pool on a different deck than the kiddie pool? Are they well marked so I will be able to tell the difference? This will be our 1st NCL cruise and the idea of an adults only pool is really appealing to us, I just wanted to make sure I'd be able to find it OK.

Same deck. Adult pool has a sign "Adults Only", As does the hot tub next to it , as I recall. The adult pool is forward from the childrens pool/water slide. The band stand seperate them as does a sun deck.

Archived