This MIGHT be my last question

wernew2cruising

As an alternative, put the money on your credit card before you leave. If you are carrying a balance, it just reduces the balance while you are on the cruise saving you a bit of interest.

If you carry no balance, I believe it would just be a credit. Check with the card company about this.

Charlie

Thanks everyone. I don't have time to get to the bank so travelers checks won't work. I will just make a "payment" to the card. Seems the best solution.

Appreciate all the help.

Yes, that's what I would do. Hopefully you even get some type of percentage back on your credit card. Most times that's the reason I charge to get the dollars back. Have a nice cruise!

Yes, that's what I would do. Hopefully you even get some type of percentage back on your credit card. Most times that's the reason I charge to get the dollars back. Have a nice cruise!
Yup. We use an NCL credit card and pay it off at the end of the month. It adds up quick if you put everything on it that you would normally spend.

Just make sure that it's paid off each month. The interest would eat you alive otherwise:eek:

Charlie

Yup. We use an NCL credit card and pay it off at the end of the month. It adds up quick if you put everything on it that you would normally spend.

Just make sure that it's paid off each month. The interest would eat you alive otherwise:eek:

Charlie

This is off the subject a little, but if you have a Disney Visa and charge any of their vacations including cruises to the card not only do you receive the Disney dollars but the vacation balance is interest free for 6 months and doesn't even accrue interest. We did that for our trip a few months ago.

Archived