Cartagena Tours (Mr. Emerald)

advocado

I have booked a car and driver from Lee Miles aka Mr. Emerald, in Cartagena during Maasdam transcanal cruise (January 25th). I have had delightful and extremely prompt e-mail exchanges with him. Can any CC'er comment on their experience with Lee's company? Thanks.

There has been a discussion about Mr. Emerald and his tour on the South America port of call board. Carol from SC recently booked him from the Zuiderdam Panama Canal cruise. I am going to try to provide you with the link to the thread....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=593512

Hope it works...my first time trying to provide a link. :)

There has been a discussion about Mr. Emerald and his tour on the South America port of call board. Carol from SC recently booked him from the Zuiderdam Panama Canal cruise. I am going to try to provide you with the link to the thread....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=593512

Hope it works...my first time trying to provide a link. :)

takeme... Thank you for the link. It worked perfectly and provided exactly the comfort zone I was hoping to get about Lee Miles/Mr. Emerald. He seems to be a perfect selection.

Cartagena is a gem of a port.

Hammybee -- You mean as in the "Emerald City"? I'll be on the lookout for Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion and, of course, the Wizard. The Witch? Word has it that she's simply melted away.:)

Good, I am glad it helped you. I was on a Panama Canal cruise on the Volendam and we were nervous about Cartegena, but really wanted to see the city. So we felt most comfortable booking an excursion through the ship. I was following Carol's private tour that she was setting up with Lee, though and was interested to read her report when she returned. Hope you enjoy yourself. Cartegena was a very intersting place and we were glad we saw it.

Have a great trip.

Archived