CC Get Together Onboard?

WinnieinWA

Can anyone tell me about a "meet and greet" ?? :confused:

A few of us who have been posting in one of the Roll Call forums would like to know if there is anything special we should do or do we just tell the ppl on the forum a time and place and hope to meet up there?

Thanks!:)

Can anyone tell me about a "meet and greet" ?? :confused:

A few of us who have been posting in one of the Roll Call forums would like to know if there is anything special we should do or do we just tell the ppl on the forum a time and place and hope to meet up there?

Thanks!:)

On our last Carnival cruise we had an active roll call. We all just agreed upon a day, time and place and those that were interested met up. I believe only about 15 of us showed...the rest either chose not to go or forgot.

Have fun! :)

On our last Carnival cruise we had an active roll call. We all just agreed upon a day, time and place and those that were interested met up. I believe only about 15 of us showed...the rest either chose not to go or forgot.

Have fun! :)

We are on the Westerdam. When it was discussed on the roll call, I volunteered to be the one that contacted HAL. 2 other people were going to keep track of names/cabins/qty of people.

I contacted HAL and asked them for help in a M&G. We gave them 2 times that the Roll Call had suggested. 1 was on the private island HMC for lunch the other on the ship the 3rd day out.

HAL could not help with the one on HMC, so we took this over ourselves. Some are holding tables, some are making signs, some made name tags.

HAL is providing coffee/juice/danish for our 1 hour M&G. Some officers may attend but could not be confirmed as to whom. HAL asked for a number attending.

That is all we had to do, so far so good. I emailed HAL and gave them the number of people that said they were going to attend on Wednesday. 52!

I hope most of who said they would attend, do come. But we have a very active board and very friendly cruise addicted cruisers.

I hope this has helped. But just contact your cruise line directly and tell them you want a M&G. They know what to do.

Happy cruising!

Nicki

We have about 35 for the 1st M&G on the private island lunch and then the 52 at the 2nd one.

I do hope they come. But as we all know, schedules change last minute.

But who ever does come we will have fun.

On our Norwegian Gem TA we have 100+ pm the roll call. Here are all the things we have planned:

• Meet up in Barcelona the night before the cruise. In addition, some of us have booked Barcelona tours together and plan to dine together a couple of days prior.
  • Sail Away Meet Up
  • Cabin Crawl
  • Formal Meet and Greet
  • Dinner at one of the specialty restaurants
  • Dinner at another of the restaurants
  • Bowling
  • Murder Mystery Dinner
  • Games every day at 3:00
  • Cabin Tour
  • Private tours at our one stop

That all being said, the cruise is nine days with only one port, so we'll have lots of time.

If you are interested in how it's all been organized, here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=454828&page=66

Archived