Anybody else getting excited about Friday?

scooterrach

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone else is as excited as me about leaving on Friday on Pacific Dawn?

This is my first cruise and I can't sleep and can't eat, I'm just too excited. I've already packed and I'm ready to go!

My friend and I have the midnight flight from Perth Thursday night, so we are going to be exhausted. Thank goodness we are at sea for the first few days to rest up!

rach:D

I'm exhausted just thinking about how excited everyone's been about the comings and goings over the past couple of weeks. Friday hmmmmmmm....nup, just working :(

Have a fabulous time :D OF COURSE.......and yes, we do need a *green with envy* smiley face. Or maybe just a coloured circle with no face because I've walked away from the computer because I'm tired of so many excited people !! :p ..this one will just have to do for now

ness

xxx

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone else is as excited as me about leaving on Friday on Pacific Dawn?

This is my first cruise and I can't sleep and can't eat, I'm just too excited. I've already packed and I'm ready to go!

My friend and I have the midnight flight from Perth Thursday night, so we are going to be exhausted. Thank goodness we are at sea for the first few days to rest up!

Hi Scooterrach, The Pacific Dawn was on tv here the other night and it looks beautiful! I hope this cruise will be the first of many more for you and your friend. Have a wonderful time and maybe you could write a review when you come home.:) All the best, from Pink Poodle

Hi guys,

Rach,

Like ADF, I am always excited about poets day Fridays. I am excitedly waiting for another 5 Fridays after yours.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Cheers

Geoff

Hi Rach,

yes!!! Totally excited about Friday...can hardly wait. I'll be on the 6.30am bus from Ulladulla, and meeting up with my sister in Sydney on Friday morning. Can't wait to get in that queue!

Have you been reading the roll call boards?

I'm planning on meeting up with Toni and hopefully any other cc'ers on board.

Maybe we could meet at the Patisserie on Sunday around 11am if no one has any other ideas.

Wonder if they would put something in the daily paper for us??

What deck are you on? We are on Plaza right up the front near the Patisserie.

( Room P120, give us a buzz)

Enjoy your flight from Perth and hopefully we will meet up on board.

Shaz :rolleyes:

Hi Rach,

yes!!! Totally excited about Friday...can hardly wait. I'll be on the 6.30am bus from Ulladulla, and meeting up with my sister in Sydney on Friday morning. Can't wait to get in that queue!

Have you been reading the roll call boards?

I'm planning on meeting up with Toni and hopefully any other cc'ers on board.

Maybe we could meet at the Patisserie on Sunday around 11am if no one has any other ideas.

Wonder if they would put something in the daily paper for us??

What deck are you on? We are on Plaza right up the front near the Patisserie.

( Room P120, give us a buzz)

Enjoy your flight from Perth and hopefully we will meet up on board.

Shaz :rolleyes:

Hi Shaz,

We are Dolphin Deck! Sounds great, I check roll call everyday just to see how many people are going from CC. I'd love to catch up, I'm the chick in the Wheelchair with fantastic hair hehe! We are D109.

Rach

PS - BRING ON THOSE COCKTAILS!

Very excited about Friday, but we are not on the Pacific Dawn. We fly to Sydney on Friday and join the Rhapsody of the Seas from Sydney to Singapore on Saturday.:D :D :D

Woohoo.......can't wait.........

Hey Rach, even though we are on different ships, hope you have a great cruise

If I was that close to my Pacific Dawn cruise I would be excited as well. We have 50 sleeps to go!! For those who want a fright, only 5 weeks tomorrow to Christmas, and only 6 weeks left in this year!!:eek:

Cheers,

Charmain:)

Gee thanks Charmain - way to make my day!!!:p

hi there coral here and yes i am sooo excited about friday,going to sydney tomorrow to see some friends then staying at star city for the night,i am going to get up early to watch the dawn come in,the time will probably drag untill boarding,but i have to collect my sister shaz from the train so that will take up a little time.hope to catch up on board.oh and i read in someones posting that they have a notice in the daily paper about cc's meeting up.

Hi guys,

Hi Rach,

You will have a ball, I believe that you guys will be getting a basket of goodies delivered to your rooms for the 75th anniv cruise. You will enjoy youselves i'm sure, don't let any small problems upset your cruise. The crew will go out of their way to fix any problems. If you need any help go and see Jaqueline in the purser area, she knows all about CC and will be of great assistance. You will be happier on Friday than us :( but we have had such fun we are already lokking to book again.

Don

Hi Rach

We're getting excited here as well. I had my last day at work today before we sail, that was exciting enough in itself. I needed a day our two to ease into the relaxation mode -as if that's going to happen though, I'll be stressing over last minute things and worrying I might have forgotten something.

How many times have you packed, repacked and changed your mind over what you're taking?:rolleyes:

I'll look out for any cc'ers postings in the daily paper or as you said if you're around the patisserie on the sunday we might pop in and say hi.

Netta

Hi guys,

I know exactly how you feel. The night before a cruise, I can never sleep too. And it's funny, the day of a cruise when my alarm goes off, I will jump out of bed, yet if it is a day i have to work, I think just a few minutes more sleep!:D

Hope you have a great cruise! :)

Been packing this afternoon and Qantas called to advise our flight to Sydney tomorrow has been cancelled:eek: however they have managed to put us on another flight 30 minutes later, so glad we are not flying Jetstar:)

All is packed except for last minute things and ready to go..not much sleeping tonight I think.......:D :D :D

For some reason I keep on thinking today is Friday!!:p I just have to remember to get up for work tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Just had a look, there are a few cancellations tomorrow across the network. Must be that one plane.;)

ENJOY your cruises everyone....we're all jealous of you.:p :(

Archived