How to get a price drop?

aruss

I noticed this morning that they had a red "deal" on the cruise we are about to take. It would have saved us a couple of hundred dollars. So I called and they said it was for new bookings only. OK, I understand, we leave in less than two weeks and they are trying to fill the ship, but you all are always talking about getting price drops. How will I know if it is a "price drop" that I can get, versus a "deal" that's for new bookings only? Will there not be a red "deal" box by it, the price will just show lower than what I paid? I was so excited, I thought I might actually get my first price drop!

Go on the RC website and try to book the cruise you are on. You can see the prices there. If there is a lower price you can get it. Just call RC and they will adjust the figure for you.

Can you take advantage of this even after the full payment has been made? Thanks

Sounds to me like you were looking at the tuesday deal which is only for new bookings. That is the one exception that you cannot get that price later on if you are already booked.

If it was this one....called Sales Event (formerly known as Happy Hour)....it is the one exception. the link is still up under limited time offers...this link.

Enjoy our Royal Caribbean Sales Event Even Before You Board

Archived