more packing advice needed

tayl

Matt, I'm sure they did pass lotion around on your cruise. Just saying I haven't experienced it, that's all. Another nice thing for Seabourn to do! Perhaps it's because I'm usually off the boat during tanning hours, or spend most of my time, when I am on the ship, at the bow, and usually later in the afternoon?

I don't like sitting on deck 7, much too crowded and claustrophobic, because you can't see out, all the lifeboats, etc.! Maybe that's the "hot spot" for the lotion!

Jane

Matt,

I have seen the sun lotion being passed ~~I think in the Canaries.

Perhaps when we were aboard the Pride last year ~~Also, I love the iced wash cloths being offered in the hot climates!

As to the barrel stool under the vanity, for me it's much easier to sit and "put my war paint on" ~~the chair slides in nicely at the far end of the cocktail table ~~!~just feels more like home when being aboard for 3 weeks to a month. Just my preference ~~

MB

Matt,

I have seen the sun lotion being passed ~~I think in the Canaries.

Perhaps when we were aboard the Pride last year ~~Also, I love the iced wash cloths being offered in the hot climates!

As to the barrel stool under the vanity, for me it's much easier to sit and "put my war paint on" ~~the chair slides in nicely at the far end of the cocktail table ~~!~just feels more like home when being aboard for 3 weeks to a month. Just my preference ~~

MB

YeI missed the sunscreen in the closet in the bathroom. I should have packed more. But they did bring it around a few times. But better than that was Nelson coming around with the chilled towels and the very cold mister! Nice!

I tried switching the little stool under the vanity but my steward Carolyn did not like it and moved it back! LOL

Archived