NCL Cayo Levantado Beach Escape

latino8100

How do you store your valuables? I have read that they take only cash so if you are swimming or snorkeling, what do you do with your things? We leave on NCL Dawn a week from Sunday!!

Thanks.

Sandy

The easiest way is to leave them on the ship except for you boarding card, some cash and an ID. I store them in a water tight container that I keep in a bathing suit pocket, though they have long enough cords to leave around your neck. Men can always tie the cord to a bathing suit string and secure it that way.

We are sailing on the Dawn in January. Would you recomend an excursion thru the ship or is it relatively safe to go on our own? We are a group of 10 women ages 17 to 65. Thanx for your help.

Did I forget to mention we are stopping in Samana, DR? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanx again:cool:

We are sailing on the Dawn in January. Would you recomend an excursion thru the ship or is it relatively safe to go on our own? We are a group of 10 women ages 17 to 65. Thanx for your help.

As this is a pretty new(as compared to other ports) and remote stop, I would do an excursion thru the ship. Most passengers just take the beach day excursion to Cayo Lev.

Archived