toursaverbook still on sale

irkutsk

• 1 month later...
I have a toursaver book for sale. $55 and I pay US 1st class shipping. All complete except Moose Ck Free Souvenir (Anc), Trapper Jack's Free Souvenir (Anc), Ak Experience Theater Earthquake (Anc), Ak Sealife Center (Seward), Denali Mckinley Chalet Resourt or McKinley Village Lodge, Denali Cabin Night Theater, Wilderness Explorer cruise from Whittier, Homer Ocean Charters, Gold Dredge #8 (Fairbanks), All Ak Gifts & Crafts Fudge (Tok), and Riverboat Discover (Fairbanks). We drove up and didn't go to Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan or Talkeetna so all those coupons are in tack. Anc/Denali/Fairbanks are used. More info e-mail at [email]gthomas@prodigy.net[/email].
Thanks
sightcrr

[quote name='swannie']We will be using that same coupon for southwest aviation. How was your experience with them?[/QUOTE]

I also took advantage of the Toursaver discount through them. We were very satisfied with the tour we got. The weather was clear, with a few clouds wandering around, but we didn't hit any turbulence, etc.

The pilot didn't talke much on the way back and most of the commentary was on the way out to the lake landing. They picked a gorgeous spot to land and we were off the plane for about 20 minutes.

Just back from Alaska and I have the toursaver book with only SE Aviation Misty Fjords Flightseeing and the Raptor Center coupons used. $50 and I'll pay the postage. Email me at [email]tornios@yahoo.com[/email] if interested.
Pam

One more couponsaver book for sale.Nothing from the Inner Passage was used .Missing only:Prince William Sound cruise,Aleyeska tram,Avis 2 day car rental(Anch),free souvenier from Moose Creek and Trapper Jack's. Will sell for $50.00,I'll pay the postage.Contact Bayman at : [email]vaquero0070@aol.com[/email].

Archived