English Gentlebear's Outfitters

Bluey on QE2

IT'S STUFFED.

Sir Martin

You can say that with a straight face?:p At least he's awake and alert looking, which is more than anyone can say about you!!! And he has friends as you can see....don't think you can say that either. Be careful how you answer cat...Rugby Bear is VERY protective...this is no wimpy little bear I'll have you know!!

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continued...did it ever!

December 9, 2008....the “Affair” resumes again....Life is good!

Hey Sir M,

for an ou rooinek you can praat die taal pretty lekker eh! Sure you're not van die ou Transvaal?

Totsiens

Jimmy

The only ord I understood as prat. hat on earth are you offling on about? And I believe you should have been addressing exlondoner.

And for the benefit of anyone ho cannot understand this, there is a virus doing the rounds that means the letter beteen v and x can't be typed.

Sir Martin:)

Silly me - I see now. When I read the original post, I thought you meant you wanted to dress as a bear. I was worried that this was going to be some special costume dress night, and I know there's no way my husband would agree to dress up as a bear!

But, you want a dinner outfit for a teddy bear right?

Silly me - I see now. When I read the original post, I thought you meant you wanted to dress as a bear. I was worried that this was going to be some special costume dress night, and I know there's no way my husband would agree to dress up as a bear!

But, you want a dinner outfit for a teddy bear right?

Correct me if I am wrong Malcolm, I understand you know these things, but don't bears generally wear plaid flannel shirts and jeans or other rugged trousers? Usually they have beards and hairy chests too!

And Catherine, Far be it for me to tell you how to dress, but I would NOT wear my teddy to dinner! What if you spilled hot soup somewhere! There's scant protection with some of these teddies!

Karie

Does Bluey get his own ID card, and if so will he be able to buy the cocktails?

Paul

I'm not sure what the reaction would be were I to ask for a card for him!

Bluey is a bit straight laced. He doesn't really approve of drinking. I'm not sure how he got that idea - it certainly wasn't from me. But Bluey buying anything is unlikely, unless he has his picture taken with Ian McNaught. And if I do that it will have to be a differnt party than the Grill party, otherwise Kirsten will kill me!

Matthew

OOOPS...forgot the photos....ship-lagged I guess...no one brought my room service this morning and I am struggling to wake up.....Penny

I rang that same bell.....it was around 3:00am.......I can't imagine anyone heard it save me and the guy who was with me.....

I'm not sure what the reaction would be were I to ask for a card for him!

Bluey is a bit straight laced. He doesn't really approve of drinking. I'm not sure how he got that idea - it certainly wasn't from me. But Bluey buying anything is unlikely, unless he has his picture taken with Ian McNaught. And if I do that it will have to be a differnt party than the Grill party, otherwise Kirsten will kill me!

Matthew

OTOH, Bluey and Doggy Boy could have their own cabin party and also their own version of Canapes and Cleavages? If they were able to invite their kind of friends, yes?

I rang that same bell.....it was around 3:00am.......I can't imagine anyone heard it save me and the guy who was with me.....

You rang that bell with several guys around. Atrium cabin windows were lighting up the night sky.

Security was not far behind.

Paul

Angela...we did NOT ring the bell....not that the thought didn't cross my mind....just that we were the closet to it and there were tons of others around.

And Bear didn't want his own card...he prefers when others buy his drinks:rolleyes:

Cheers, Penny

Ahhh, what can I say...when the end comes it is usually not pretty. Golden Retrievers fetch...it's what they do...guess what Bear fetched up on his wanders around the trip....please note his very handsome new placemat, curtesy of the logo shop and if you look close this was a formal night and he was wearing his bow tie...pre-tied sadly...he doens't know how and he hates to ask for help///sorry Matthew

So then...Bear vanquishes the orange cat scourge of QM2...bon appetite :D

Cheers, Penny

Ahhh, what can I say...when the end comes it is usually not pretty. Golden Retrievers fetch...it's what they do...guess what Bear fetched up on his wanders around the tripSo then...Bear vanquishes the orange cat scourge of QM2...bon appetite :D

Cheers, Penny

Is there supposed to be a photo or something of me being savaged? If so, I can't locate it. And if I could, I'm afraid that Bear has mistaken me for someone else, and has eaten a completely innocent pet that happened to be passing by:eek:.

Oh dear, Sir Martin

Bye bye cat.....just for you Malcolm

Yes, as I feared the photo has now appeared Penny. And I'm afraid it looks very much like Carol Marlow's favourite cat called Doppelganger. Oh dear, that's you banned from ever sailing with Cunard again.

Missed again:), Sir Martin

Archived