Help!

alpinemccain

You should also look into Herod's tour. He does basically the same thing as Cosol except with a smaller group. Were with him earlier this month and he was FANTASTIC! In fact, we had friends that went with Cosol and because his group was so much larger they ran out of time and didn't make it to the drive thru volcano, but we did.

Give him a shot, you won't regret it.

Kathy

St. Lucia 11/7/08 on the Spirit 11/3 - 11/18 2007 repositioning cruise

Great thanks, I appreciate it! So they both give you a highlights tour and drop you off at a beach, pick you back up, etc? What was the costs? how long at the beach?

Both are $50. The time you spend at the beach depends on how much time you have. We stayed an hour with Herod before going to the drive thru volcano. He waited by his van, so if we were ready a bit earlier (which we were by about 10 min) we could continue on. I think you could stay maybe 2 hrs or so if you have the time.

You can ask him when you email him.

Kathy

I called Serenity...they were really nice!!

I looked into the beach/volcano tour..however, I noticed it didn't bring you to Reduit beach, but to Ti Kaye Village....I had heard great things about Reduit beach...any comments anyone?? At the beach/volcano tour...how long were you at Ti Kaye Village for?

From what I recall about reading about the tour ahead of time, we were suppose to get 3 hours at the beach. Since it was just my wife and I, we made lots of little stops along the way and had a great time. We had a total of about an hour and a half to eat lunch and/or play at the beach. We weren’t as much interested in the beach portion as we were seeing the rest of St. Lucia. It would not be hard to do the regular tour and get a full 3 hours at the beach.

As for the beach, itself, it was small, but nice. There were chairs and umbrellas to rent. I don’t think we had to pay, but I am not sure if that is standard. There is a restaurant right on the beach that was standard back home price (between $5-10 for a meal). You can rent snorkel equipment. We talked to a lot of the people at the beach who were staying at the resort. They really liked the beach. On one side there is a bit of a cliff and some good reefs. I hear that there are a bunch of little jellyfish that aren’t a bother, but really cool to look at. Some folks said that they saw a sea snake, but it was really hard to hunt down and find. It wasn’t dangerous and took some effort to actually locate. When we are on top of the cliff overlooking the beach, the area looked like it would be really good snorkel. We didn’t snorkel, though, as we just laid on the chairs or swam a bit.

Archived