Update!!!!! =) !!

tony7518

Why would you ask that on this thread? I don't see it used anywhere.....so I could not tell you what the CC is in refrence to.:confused:

:D

I think the poster made a sarcastic comment to the statement that there is no user friendly cruise website with the question: what is CC?

;):D

I agree with both posters though:

CC is user friendly. Simple, well designed and user friendly.

And websites of cruise lines are extremely poorly designed. I am designing websites since 1991 (!!!) and I am absolutely stunned at the poor design of those sites. It also amazes me the problem RCI has connection the web server to their regular database (C&A) to properly post cruise credits.

Being in the business of designing, hosting, LANs etc and having done those interfaces many times I am just amazed that the upper echelon does not push the designer and/or company more to finish a project which is now lasting for several months.

So, now I gotta get ready otherwise I miss my 'boat'. :D

:D

I think the poster made a sarcastic comment to the statement that there is no user friendly cruise website with the question: what is CC?

;):D

I agree with both posters though:

CC is user friendly. Simple, well designed and user friendly.

And websites of cruise lines are extremely poorly designed. I am designing websites since 1991 (!!!) and I am absolutely stunned at the poor design of those sites. It also amazes me the problem RCI has connection the web server to their regular database (C&A) to properly post cruise credits.

Being in the business of designing, hosting, LANs etc and having done those interfaces many times I am just amazed that the upper echelon does not push the designer and/or company more to finish a project which is now lasting for several months.

So, now I gotta get ready otherwise I miss my 'boat'. :D

After reading and rereading I finally got it. I was referring to cruise line websites, not message forum websites about cruising.

I don't know how I was being sarcastic, but OK.:)

Have a great weekend:)

Bill

Archived