I've booked another cruise

Brushtail

I couldn't stand not having a countdown, so booked another cruise on the Pacific Dawn. :p

W909 - Samoan Surprise. 17 days to Samoa on 20 March 2009. Want to come along?

16 months to save up your pennies and it goes to

• Suva, Fiji
  • Savu Savu, Fiji
  • Apia, Western Samoa
  • Pago Pago, American Samoa
  • Tin Can Island, Tonga(scenic cruising)
  • Dravuni Island, Fiji
  • Lautoka, Fiji; Vila, Vanuatu
  • and Ouvea, Loyalty Islands.

The more the merrier and there is a roll call thread already started. :rolleyes:

Luckily I go back to work tomorrow to pay for it all.

Sounds very tempting, but we'd better get these 2 cruises out of the way first!! Hubby hasn't been on ONE cruise yet we have 2 booked! Depending onhow he likes our first cruise, I could be open to visiting Pago Pago etc again - I cruised there on the Oriana's 2nd last cruise and remember "Camel Island" very well.

Sarah

Hi Jen

I am very interested in this cruise. I will be on the Pacific Dawn in March 08 and if I enjoy myself as much as I think I am I would be keen to look at pricing for the March 09 cruise. I have looked on some sites but even on the P&O site I cant find details for this cruise.

Could you PM where I can look to see pricing etc for this cruise that you have booked?

I couldn't stand not having a countdown, so booked another cruise on the Pacific Dawn. :p

W909 - Samoan Surprise. 17 days to Samoa on 20 March 2009. Want to come along?

16 months to save up your pennies and it goes to

• Suva, Fiji
  • Savu Savu, Fiji
  • Apia, Western Samoa
  • Dravuni Island, Fiji

The more the merrier and there is a roll call thread already started. :rolleyes:

Luckily I go back to work tomorrow to pay for it all.

Hi Jenny,

Be there with bells on, went to TA yesterday to get the new P & O book.

Don

Hi Jen

I am very interested in this cruise. I will be on the Pacific Dawn in March 08 and if I enjoy myself as much as I think I am I would be keen to look at pricing for the March 09 cruise. I have looked on some sites but even on the P&O site I cant find details for this cruise.

Could you PM where I can look to see pricing etc for this cruise that you have booked?

The cruise is not yet on the P&O website, they only go up to January 2009. I found it in the new book from the TA, on page 44.

A rundown of prices are as follows, highest prices are for higher decks, lower prices are lower decks. You get the idea..... :)

17 nights

$AU

Suite: 7179

Minisuite: 5801

Balcony: 4865 - 4747

Outside twin: 4494 - 3636

Inside twin: 4000 - 3795

3rd/4th person: 841 child 386

Quad share outside: 2375

Quad share inside: 2318

Hope this helps, I don't understand half of it, we have only ever cruised as a couple in a twin.

I've just seen that if you go here: http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/brochures.cfm you can download the new brochure as an ebrochure as well as order a real copy. Maybe there is more info there for you.

The cruise is not yet on the P&O website, they only go up to January 2009. I found it in the new book from the TA, on page 44.

A rundown of prices are as follows, highest prices are for higher decks, lower prices are lower decks. You get the idea..... :)

17 nights

$AU

Suite: 7179

Minisuite: 5801

Balcony: 4865 - 4747

Outside twin: 4494 - 3636

Inside twin: 4000 - 3795

3rd/4th person: 841 child 386

Quad share outside: 2375

Quad share inside: 2318

Hope this helps, I don't understand half of it, we have only ever cruised as a couple in a twin.

I've just seen that if you go here: http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/brochures.cfm you can download the new brochure as an ebrochure as well as order a real copy. Maybe there is more info there for you.

Excellent! thanks heaps :)

I couldn't stand not having a countdown, so booked another cruise on the Pacific Dawn.* :p *W909 - Samoan Surprise.* 17 days to Samoa on 20 March 2009.* Want to come along?* *16 months to save up your pennies and it goes to
  • Suva, Fiji
  • Savu Savu, Fiji
  • Apia, Western Samoa
  • Dravuni Island, Fiji

The more the merrier and there is a roll call thread already started.* :rolleyes: *Luckily I go back to work tomorrow to pay for it all.

Hi Jen you know and I are booking tommorrow:D Did you book thru T/A or P.O ?Cheers Gail and Jim

We booked directly through P&O. I rang this morning and spoke to a lady named Janice. When she found out we had just got off the Dawn, she got all excited and asked me heaps of questions about it.

She was lovely. We are all booked, with a booking number and everything. :D

We booked directly through P&O. I rang this morning and spoke to a lady named Janice. When she found out we had just got off the Dawn, she got all excited and asked me heaps of questions about it.

She was lovely. We are all booked, with a booking number and everything. :D

Hi Jen and Phil my dear friends

Yes we booked thru P.O today too.

Booking number and all:p

I told lady we had just got off P.D and she to became terribly excited

and asked heaps of question she espeacially wanted to know about

any time dining.

Hows your cat (sorry forgot her name again?)

See you tommorrow night

cheers for now

Gail and Jim

Archived