Help With Insurence

TravelGal22

I've been reading posts all day, trying to learn about insurence. I'm not that concerned with trip cancellation insurence, mostly health and medical evacuation. Not concerned with losing baggage because we are not flying so I think the chances of losing luggage are slim, I hope. I went to insuremytrip.com and got a bunch of quotes but I have no idea who to pick. Any input would be much appreciated!

We got our trip insurance from insuremytrip.com, for our cruise next week. i would just look at the different options in each policy and pick the one that fits what you want the best. i know it was tuff when i got mine as there is so many options. The cruise line as well as several travel agency offer there own as well.

I've been reading posts all day, trying to learn about insurence. I'm not that concerned with trip cancellation insurence, mostly health and medical evacuation. Not concerned with losing baggage because we are not flying so I think the chances of losing luggage are slim, I hope. I went to insuremytrip.com and got a bunch of quotes but I have no idea who to pick. Any input would be much appreciated!
FYI I always look for the best(highest) medical evacuation .I think you can't name companies here

Go to tripinsurancestore.com--they narrow your choices down AND they have really helpful folks at the end of the toll free telephone who can help direct you to the best policy for your needs and concerns. I use to use insuremytrip, but the chart was too huge and there were too many options. And no, I am not affiliated with either one, except as a customer of both.

Go to tripinsurancestore.com--they narrow your choices down AND they have really helpful folks at the end of the toll free telephone who can help direct you to the best policy for your needs and concerns. I use to use insuremytrip, but the chart was too huge and there were too many options. And no, I am not affiliated with either one, except as a customer of both.

I agree with this advice, I have used tripinsurancestore.com and they were great!

I work for a medical insurer - before you spend too much on med evacuation you should call your own insurance company to see what they would cover. I use insuremytrip.com too. Mostly I worry about the cost of the cruise if for some personal emergency we don't make the trip.

I used Squaremouth.com, which has a great side by side comparison of each plan. The most important thing to me is the medical coverage, and I specifically look for a PRIMARY insurance (I don't want to have a problem with coordination of benefits if I ever need to use it) and the time period for pre-existing conditions.

Archived