spirit class (legend) cabin # 6182

brovol

i am about to book cabin # 6182 on the legend (a cat 12 suite), but noticed that it is just before a bump-out. has anyone been in this cabin on any of the spirit class ships? i am concerned that it is a partially obstructed in that we will not have a view forward, due to the cabin and balcony in front. please respond if you can help with this question. also does anyone know if there are self laundry rooms on that (empress) deck? thank you for your help.

i am about to book cabin # 6182 on the legend (a cat 12 suite), but noticed that it is just before a bump-out. has anyone been in this cabin on any of the spirit class ships? i am concerned that it is a partially obstructed in that we will not have a view forward, due to the cabin and balcony in front. please respond if you can help with this question. also does anyone know if there are self laundry rooms on that (empress) deck? thank you for your help.
In looking at the layout the bump out is to the rear of the cabin so you iwll be able to look forward the same as your neighbor in front. Now you won't be able to see as much as where you came from - but who wants to look towards the back of the boat any ways??

Here is a list of all the laundry room locations on the Spirit class....

Deck 1 – Riviera: across from cabin 1219

Deck 4 – Main: across from cabin 4230

Deck 5 – Upper: across from cabin 5270

Deck 6 – Empress: across from cabin 6102

Deck 7 – Verandah: across from cabin 7267

We had a Penthouse Suite, next to the bumpout. We couldn't see anything aft at all. But it really turned out to be OK. When we were on the balcony (which was huge by the way), we felt that the bump out actually helped with the wind not being so bad. Except on the way home we had 25 MPH winds, nothing would have helped that:D ! We enjoyed the suite, it had so much room, the dressing room and the large bathroom were great and all the counter tops were a wonderful, rich granite. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Cheryl

Archived