Time To Do Nativeway Tour?

TravelGal22

We will be on the Inspiration and will only be in Grand Caymen from 7am-2pm. I've heard wonderful things about the Rays, Reef & Rum Point tour done by Nativeway and I would really like to go but I'm worried about the time. I read on a post that the tour is about 5 hours. Have any of you done this tour with only being in port half a day?

We will be on the Inspiration and will only be in Grand Caymen from 7am-2pm. I've heard wonderful things about the Rays, Reef & Rum Point tour done by Nativeway and I would really like to go but I'm worried about the time. I read on a post that the tour is about 5 hours. Have any of you done this tour with only being in port half a day?
I haven't done Nativewa but when you go to book let them know what ship you are on and they will tell you if you have time. The vendors in GC are very aware of the ship schedules and can point you to the right tour for your ship.

If you have such a short stay, I would consider booking through the cruise line and then you would have no worry. ;)

We were in port from 7a - 3p & did the Rays, Reef & Rum Point. It was awesome. However, we were really pushing it with time. Nativeway offers some other tours that might better fit your schedule. They have a new tour that does the Rays & the Starfish beach. This might be good a good option.

I highly recommend Nativeways. Email Sharon & see what they have available that would meet your needs.

I would also highly recommend NativeWay - I have used their services 5 times in the past 10+ years and have never been disappointed or unhappy. Sharon and staff have always gone above and beyond to make our group happpy and returning customers. :D

We had this tour booked for our New Year's cruise. After reading eastexascruisers review, we realized we would be really pushing it. I

e-mailed Sharon at Nativeways and she said we would get to the pier about 30 minutes before the last tender (3:00) so we rescheduled the stingray, coral garden and starfish tour. It's $35 and only cuts out Rum Point. Now we would LOVE to go to Rum Point, but we are doing Doc's Beach in Jamaica the day before. And then we are going to Chakanaab Park the day after. This tour is from 9:00- 11:30. We can grab a bite at Paradise and pick up some Blackbeard cakes and even go down the slide at Margaritaville. For us, we thought it would be best to go this route. Good luck!!

We had this tour booked for our New Year's cruise. After reading eastexascruisers review, we realized we would be really pushing it. I

e-mailed Sharon at Nativeways and she said we would get to the pier about 30 minutes before the last tender (3:00) so we rescheduled the stingray, coral garden and starfish tour. It's $35 and only cuts out Rum Point. Now we would LOVE to go to Rum Point, but we are doing Doc's Beach in Jamaica the day before. And then we are going to Chakanaab Park the day after. This tour is from 9:00- 11:30. We can grab a bite at Paradise and pick up some Blackbeard cakes and even go down the slide at Margaritaville. For us, we thought it would be best to go this route. Good luck!!

I think you made a wise choice. DH & I aren't too squirmish about "cutting it close" but others in our party were nervous about making it to the ship on time. It would have been a little more relaxing to not have to be worried about the time.

Archived