Victory CD

Browneyedhunni85

Butch was supposed to be the CD until Malcolm came on in December but I read a review very recently where it said that Butch left the ship at one of the ports of calls because of a death in the family or someone close to him. Malcolm is scheduled to be back on 12/2 but maybe he showed up early because of Butch's departure.

Butch was supposed to be the CD until Malcolm came on in December but I read a review very recently where it said that Butch left the ship at one of the ports of calls because of a death in the family or someone close to him. Malcolm is scheduled to be back on 12/2 but maybe he showed up early because of Butch's departure.

When did Butch leave the ship? He was our CD for our 11/11 Victory cruise.

When did Butch leave the ship? He was our CD for our 11/11 Victory cruise.

We were on the 11/18 sailing and he left the ship on 11/23 when we were in Ocho Rios. He left a letter with the assistant cruise director, that was read to the passengers the following day - explaining why he needed to leave (a death in his family) and apologized for leaving. He didn't say how long he would be gone.

We were on the 11/18 sailing and he left the ship on 11/23 when we were in Ocho Rios. He left a letter with the assistant cruise director, that was read to the passengers the following day - explaining why he needed to leave (a death in his family) and apologized for leaving. He didn't say how long he would be gone.

Oh, that is so sad to hear. I guess I am always in such a "vacation state of mind" when I am on a cruise...I forget that they have lives outside of work just like we do.

We had a wonderful time with Malcolm. He was so attentive to the needs of our son with autism. It was truly the best cruise we have ever been on where our son was concerned...and that is high praise...because he has had some really good ones.

Archived