Don't Be Surprised ...

sagiv666

Don't be surprised if you hear music from "Titanic" sung or played in any show. In fact, when we cruised on the Radiance in September, you could also take pictures dressed up like the passengers of that ship. Our cruise was to Alaska, and all saw their fill of ice floating in the water.

When I first began cruising years ago, mention of Titanic was a no-no.:confused:

Why thank you for that! I will be sailing on my maiden voyage in May. I will be leaving from Belfast!! I suppose at least I'll be flying to New York so hopefully I'll make it further than Titanic did. Then in Bayonne i'll be boarding "Explorer". Another ship called explorer recently ran into some trouble with....yep you guessed it An Iceberg:eek: . Should I be getting worried?:confused:

Why thank you for that! I will be sailing on my maiden voyage in May. I will be leaving from Belfast!! I suppose at least I'll be flying to New York so hopefully I'll make it further than Titanic did. Then in Bayonne i'll be boarding "Explorer". Another ship called explorer recently ran into some trouble with....yep you guessed it An Iceberg:eek: . Should I be getting worried?:confused:

Don't worry - that's what the Captain is paid to do. No Captain really wants to be "That Captain". If you use the same logic for driving that some people use for cruise and flying you would never ever drive again. The numbers are on your side on a ship! Enjoy :)

Archived