Will my balcony...

parrotthead

Now you folks are just plain silly. If they offered cabins with windows that showed below the water line too much negative publicity would arise over the garbage that gets dumped into the ocean. As it sits now, by the time the garbage surfaces the ship has already sailed out of its sight. :) I'm putting my name and address in the corked but empty wine bottle next cruise just to see how long it takes to find its way home.

• 1 month later...

I can't help it, too many people have asked about my name...folks, here is the inspiration to all of my madness!

(Ok, so maybe not ALL of my madness, but I did laugh so hard I pulled a muscle, no, I'm serious!!!!:eek:)

After much contemplation, I believe I know how the MD is handled with the underwater balcony rooms (and those with with windows and glass floors as well), the good old orange vests with the "too many drunks have put it in their mouths" whistle, we get a good old fashioned cement block. They figure we'd rather sink than swim anyway.

Please, please tell me the person who started this thread was joking, to see how everyone reacted. If not, I think a below water balcony suite should be created just for them, with their bed out on the balcony

Please, please tell me the person who started this thread was joking, to see how everyone reacted. If not, I think a below water balcony suite should be created just for them, with their bed out on the balcony

Never fear, it's all fun and games! The OP is an experienced cruiser, just adding a little humor to our lives.

Enjoy!:D

They acually charge extra for the underwater balconies because of the complication with scuba gear and air locks.

I noticed that when I booked an underwater balcony on the Miracle for next January... it was almost as pricey as a Cat 11 suite! :eek:

I can't decide what is funnier, the witty responses or the folks that think it's a serious thread.

• 6 months later...
be on a floor above the water? I want to see the water from above and also will want to open the door and go out on the balcony which will be hard if it is below the water.

teehee, sorry I couldn't resist

ARE U SERIOUS????? I NEVER KNEW THEY HAD BALCONIES BELOW THE WATER!!! COOL, I'M CALLING TO DOWNGRADE MY BALCONY CABIN RIGHT NOW!!!!

PARROTTHEAD, YOU ARE A GENIUS! :D :D :D :p :D :confused:

Archived