Will my balcony...

parrotthead

I'd love to answer your question, but I drowned the last time I stepped onto a balcony that was underwater, and, therefore, am unable to respond, because I am deceased.:confused:

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

Thanks for the laugh!

"Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated" ~ Mark Twain

• 2 weeks later...
Be careful on the balconies. Only balcony suites provide scuba gear. Otherwise a 5.00 per person per day for gear will be charged.

The UWBs have scuba gear provided, its in the closet, right next to the spearfishing gear. (included in the fare)

:)

The UWBs have scuba gear provided, its in the closet, right next to the spearfishing gear. (included in the fare)

:)

Is it true that the swim with the sharks excursion is included in the UWB fare? Or is that extra?

Is it true that the swim with the sharks excursion is included in the UWB fare? Or is that extra?

I think it *used* to be included, but with all the surcharges and lawsuits and what not, they charge extra now.

(altho I hear you can get around the surcharge if you just open the balcony door and chum the balcony...)

;)

Archived