Pearl AB suite 2nd br question

kbuck

odblnt,

Love your handle (I checked out your signature). Thanks for steering me in the right direction. The video is really helpful and I've bookmarked it for easy reference. Gotta love these boards!

odblnt,

Love your handle (I checked out your signature). Thanks for steering me in the right direction. The video is really helpful and I've bookmarked it for easy reference. Gotta love these boards!

Not a problem. That's what we're all here for.

We have stayed in an AB 2 times on the Dawn. The AB's are the same on the Pearl.

On the first, Our kids (age 12 and 9) were in the second bedroom and it was perfect for them. A couch that makes a large bed and a bunk bed. The closet is small but had enough room for both of their clothes. It has shelves and drawers as well.

My DW and I stayed in this bedroom the second time. We were with friends and wanted them to enjoy the master bedroom. We thought that the bed was pretty comfortable, we did ask for an egg crate however. My DW and I are both tall (both over 6 feet) and the bed was comfortable and long enough.

Enjoy, We love the AB's!

Archived