Fantasy adults only deck

princessdivaapril

I just saw some photos that someone posted from a Fantasy cruise last month--there was a picture of a sign next to some stairs that said Adults Only Area. Does these mean topless or just adults only. I love children, Im a Mom, and I teach elem. school but I am going on my honeymoon and getting away from it all and although I will enjoy seeing families together onboard-it might be nice to have an adults only spot to relax with no squealing or splashing for a little while. Is there a pool or hot tub in this area or just a sun deck. I think I will be uncomfortable if it is topless.:eek: Each to their own but just not for me-lol

There was an adult only pool and hot tub on one of the higher decks. We cruised Thanksgiving week, so the ship was full of kids, the adult pool and hot tub were not an exception.

Is it too much to ask for the Adults Only section to be enforced? Maybe we should all get topless and sloppy drunk, curse loudly, and then the rude people that bring their children to an adults only section might take the hint and leave! (Just kidding of course, but Geesh people-be respectful) I would never take my child-of any age-to an Adults only section!

Oh and thanks by the way for the info-this being a holiday cruise is already nearly sold out so we will probably run into the same situation.

Is it too much to ask for the Adults Only section to be enforced? Maybe we should all get topless and sloppy drunk, curse loudly, and then the rude people that bring their children to an adults only section might take the hint and leave! (Just kidding of course, but Geesh people-be respectful) I would never take my child-of any age-to an Adults only section!

Oh and thanks by the way for the info-this being a holiday cruise is already nearly sold out so we will probably run into the same situation.

Oh please do not try that method.... Carnival has finally gotten past the "Party till you puke" that they were branded to be for so many years !

The previous poster was incorrect. The funnel deck is adults only. Topless is an option, there might be a few up there, but I doubt it. There is no hot tub up there, only a few lounge chairs. And, if the area isn't being used by anyone, they don't put chairs up there at all, so it just becomes an obs. deck. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a place where one can go to avoid the kids. On the Sensation earlier this fall, I observed kids joining their parents in the adults only hot tub. If you go and complain, you look like a boor.:(

The previous poster was incorrect. The funnel deck is adults only. Topless is an option, there might be a few up there, but I doubt it. There is no hot tub up there, only a few lounge chairs. And, if the area isn't being used by anyone, they don't put chairs up there at all, so it just becomes an obs. deck. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a place where one can go to avoid the kids. On the Sensation earlier this fall, I observed kids joining their parents in the adults only hot tub. If you go and complain, you look like a boor.:(

The funnel deck hasnt been topless for months.

:D I was actually being humorous about the drunk, cussing, toppless part-just a joke about parents not respecting the Adults Only section--as for being a boor, you are correct -so what should we call the parents who bring a kid to adults only section-teehee--"contributing to the delinquency of a minor?" lol I love kids-just a few moments away in the sun without them for a bit sounds relaxing-

I know I am in the minority, but if a child is with thier parents I don't mind them sitting in the hot tub. Notice I said sitting! I have never taken my kids on a cruise, but will in the future, I would not let them in but like I said as long as the kids are sitting down and not splashing I don't care if they are in there or not.

I know I am in the minority, but if a child is with thier parents I don't mind them sitting in the hot tub. Notice I said sitting! I have never taken my kids on a cruise, but will in the future, I would not let them in but like I said as long as the kids are sitting down and not splashing I don't care if they are in there or not.

So like the some of the Carnival staff...the "Adults ONLY" sign is just a suggestion to you.

So like the some of the Carnival staff...the "Adults ONLY" sign is just a suggestion to you.

Direction signs in any venue are merely suggestions to most . . . . . For confirmation, the next time you go through a security line, count the violations of clearly marked rules, and the indignity and frustration expressed by the violators . . . :cool:

Direction signs in any venue are merely suggestions to most . . . . . For confirmation, the next time you go through a security line, count the violations of clearly marked rules, and the indignity and frustration expressed by the violators . . . :cool:

I disagree. Carnival bills it as ADULT'S ONLY on their web site. It's pretty cut and dry. It's doesn't say kids are allowed if welll behaved.

Archived