Which PS Suite would you choose?

cruizinpooh

We are looking at PS Suites on the Emerald Princess and are debating whether A750 or A751 are good ones. Is the Terrace Pool going to be an issue? I can't recall if there are any loungers surrounding the actual pool. Somehow, I remember the loungers being a bit higher than Riviera on the sides. Am I wrong?

The others are in the Caribe Deck (C750 or C751) but they seem a bit odd shaped.

Anyone stayed in either A750 or A751? Help...

Thank you.

We stayed in A751 on the Caribbean Princess and would NOT stay there again. We had a lot of banging supposedly from a door near the pool. The suite was beautiful but the noise was NOT.

On the Crown we went down to a Vista Suite (slightly smaller) on the Dolphin deck and enjoyed that location. Personally, I would choose the Caribe deck.

We stayed in A751 on the Caribbean Princess and would NOT stay there again. We had a lot of banging supposedly from a door near the pool. The suite was beautiful but the noise was NOT.

On the Crown we went down to a Vista Suite (slightly smaller) on the Dolphin deck and enjoyed that location. Personally, I would choose the Caribe deck.

I would choose the Caribe cabins also. You won't be disappointed.

Mike:)

Archived