Available Cabins

Sorry if im asking a question that has already been answered, but I cant seem to search the board. Can anyone tell me if there is a web site out there that will display all all of the available cabins on a particular RCL ship?

thanks

The only way to get FULL availability is to call RCCL directly. If a category has more than 6 cabins listed then there are most likely more. If less than that then that is what is left. Hope this helps.

rccl.com only shows up to 5 at a time in each category, not 6.

when i called rccl to make my final payment their web site listed a few category D-1 cabins (2 on deck 6, 3 on deck 10)but i asked if 1690 (aft deck 10) was available and sure enough it was! she switched us, no problem. so always call and ask...several times.

Thanks everyone. I did some digging last night and Expedia seemed to list the most cabins and had a good deck layout. I think it listed about 10 available cabins per deck which was nice. I also called RCL and sure enough, there were a lot more cabins avaible than where listed on their website. In fact, pretty much every cabin number I asked for was available which was good.

Thanks again

well, im a visual person and I like to look at the cabins and deck layouts as well as get a general idea of what I want before I call RCL. It’s a lot easier to look at the deck layout of the cabins and see there they are and what’s available rather than have the RCL rep describe it over the phone.

Archived