booking bonus pre-paid gratuities

mgmigs

hi,

has anyone here ever booked with a TA that pays your gratuities? i booked this way and called rccl to see if the credit has been applied and it has not. i am leaving in 2 days for my trip, i thought it would have been done by now. i worry that i will get on board and they will say they know nothing about it.

I booked this way. I am not at home right now to see what page it is on, but if you look somewhere on youre docs, it should show the pre paid grats. If not, I would call the TA to find out what is going on.

I won't know myself till next October but according to RCCL the company we booked through (cruise.com) is authorized to do that. Good luck.

We booked with Cruise.com as well on our recent 12 day EOS and our pre paid gratuities showed up on the ship around mid cruise. You should also see them indicated as pre paid on your docs.

We got the pre paid forms the last sea day to give to the staff.

We booked with Cruise.com as well on our recent 12 day EOS and our pre paid gratuities showed up on the ship around mid cruise. You should also see them indicated as pre paid on your docs.

We got the pre paid forms the last sea day to give to the staff.

it's not indicated on my docs. i emailed my ta but she has not gotten back to me.

Look in you documents about 5 or 6 pages from the back. There is a page with heading "Guest Copy". There is a section on the page looks like this:

Charges

Stateroom: 1192.98

Cruisecare: 0.00

Miscellaneous: 97.50

Total: 1290.48

Miscellaneous is the gratuities.

The example is from my upcoming cruise the amounts on your documents will be different.

I hope your agent took care of the tips for you.

Joe

on the on-line check=in part of RCCL web-site, you can go in and VIEW guest (I can't remember exactly how it is titled) and it will say ADDED next to gratuities. I have also moved all of my cruises over to the afor mentioned company for the gratuuities & they were paid on our last one, no problem. There are 4 of us who travel and so the 2 pre-paid show up on the first 2 passengers.

Good luck

Archived