Ft. Lauderdale port to Miami airport

We sail on Enchantment and get back to Ft. Lauderdale Monday, Dec. 10th. We fly out of Miami the same day at 2:00. I have forgotten to make travel arrangements from the port in Ft. Lauderdale to the Miami airport.

Can anyone offer suggestions on the least expensive way to get there?

Thanks in advance.

Tim

The economical way is to take Super Shuttle but this depends on number of passengers. One or two Super Shuttle might be cheaper per person. 3 or so more and a txai might be cheaper

Check it out, super shuttle has a web site with prices

I always used them when I lived in Miami Beach. Its usually only $30 to get from FLL to Miami. But, once I waited an hour for it to fill up. The driver wouldn't go without a certain amount of people. I got home at midnight!:eek:

I've booked a cruise for March and we chose to go with GoShuttle from the Ft. Lauderdale airport. We got a black sedan and it worked out to be $64 for two of us. I believe they offer cheaper rates but that also means we needed to share a ride and have to wait for them to drop people off at other hotels. For the extra money, we got a nice private sedan.

We have rented a car at FLL in the past for the short drive to Miami airport for as little as $35. The four of us piled in and used Avis because they had a free shuttle to the port. Total time 1 1/4 hour. ......and no waiting....very easy!

We have rented a car at FLL in the past for the short drive to Miami airport for as little as $35. The four of us piled in and used Avis because they had a free shuttle to the port. Total time 1 1/4 hour. ......and no waiting....very easy!

Really? So if I book with Avis will they have the shuttle at the port to pick us up to bring us to the Avis office to get the car? That would work great for us because our airline moved our flight up to 12:55. So we could rent the car and have them bring us there and drive right over? I'm hoping you say yes!:o

Really? So if I book with Avis will they have the shuttle at the port to pick us up to bring us to the Avis office to get the car? That would work great for us because our airline moved our flight up to 12:55. So we could rent the car and have them bring us there and drive right over? I'm hoping you say yes!:o

That's correcto! We came back on a Saturday and got a double upgrade into a Buick Park Avenue and spent an extra night in FLL, too! Both cars (the first a compact we had for 1 1/4 hours) and the Buick for under $90 with free shuttle to and fro Miami Airport Avis office, with drop off at FLL ! :D

Archived