Any Brits returning from Sea Princess?

Suesancy

Hi - any Brits returning from Sea Princess in the Caribbean? I was wondering whether the queues at St. Thomas for immigration have improved after all? They told us that immigration were going to put more people on duty for this port when they changed it back ... just wondered whether it has worked or whether Brits still have to queue for hours?

Happy sailing...

Returned from Sea Princess three weeks ago.

Queues for immigration not long, but you are given a time to "present yourself to the immigration officials". The first time is 06.00 am. We had to go at 6.15 which we found to be totally ridiculous when on holiday. Once in line, the queue goes quickly. Think the time given is based on which deck your stateroom is on.

Thanks for that...it seems that at least we won't spend half the day in the queues ..but as you say, who wants to get up at 6 a.m. just to go through immigration. How did you find the whole cruise...was it up to standard..have read mixed reviews just lately.

Cheers

Hi

Can anyone tell me if the Sea Princess still has tea & coffee making facilities in the cabins?

Regards

royhand.gif

When we were on the sea princess in April there were none but I have heard a rumour that the suites may still have them - but I could be wrong!

Hi Suesancy

I like you was worried about the length of time it took to get through immigration but it was a doddle.You receive your immigration form the night before and the time they want you, with a copy of one already filled in.Just copy the form go down to the dining room a little earlier than your pre arranged time join the que took about ten mins.

We to had to be down for 06:15 but we were on an early tour but i don't know if this made any difference to your alotted time.

HTH

Archived