9 Night Jewel Menus Please :)

2boyzmom

Webshots is likely the easiest way to upload them. And then just put the link here. Everybody is really keen to see them. I'm mainly interested so I can see the nights that the food in the main dining room does not interest me so I can book in the Specialty Restaurants.

Thanks,

Steve

That's exactly why we asked to see them all on the first day. Luckily, the butler left them around long enough for us to snap some pictures. I'll post them to Web Shots tonight and then post a link here as suggested. I'm still at work in case you're wondering why I don't just do it know, lol.

yes, many thanks! Very excited to see Cioppino on the menu - did you have it? Was it good?

Yes, I actually did try the Cioppino. It was pretty good, but rather small compared to what you normally get in a restaurant. I was happy with it though.

2boyzmom, I'll try e-mailing them to you.

Yes, I actually did try the Cioppino. It was pretty good, but rather small compared to what you normally get in a restaurant. I was happy with it though.

2boyzmom, I'll try e-mailing them to you.

I'll just have to order two then :)

I don't know why everyone is complaining at all. Between the main dining restaurants and all the specialty options, there is certainly something for everyone. We weren't thrilled with Le Bistro and the Manicotti at Mama's is a joke, but we really enjoyed everything else.

I don't know why everyone is complaining at all. Between the main dining restaurants and all the specialty options, there is certainly something for everyone. We weren't thrilled with Le Bistro and the Manicotti at Mama's is a joke, but we really enjoyed everything else.

I can't remember what we had at Mama's cause it was a couple of years ago, but it was very good. i know one of us got an anitpasta (spelling?) plate which had everything imaginable on it and I think I got Salmon.

Funny you were not thrilled with Le Bistro, it is my favorite dining experience on Ncl but DH likes Cagney's and isn't impressed with le Bistro anymore either.

Nita

Thank you so much for posting these. WE'll be on the Pearl for our first cruise this winter and it was so fun seeing what we might expect. Now since I've never been on the Pearl is this what is served in the main dining room then? Thank you again-Janice

Being from NY which has the best Italian food in the Country- I have no desire to eat at The Italian Restaurant. We will definitely eat at LeBistro since I'm buying their anniversay package. Cagneys? I don't even know if we'll go there since there's a decent steak on the menu almost everynight...

Archived