Television on Board? Help! LSU game!

heatherlynn444

When we were on the Holiday in November the LSU / ALabama game was on. Being from Louisiana and the ship leaving from Alabama it was quite an event. I don't even like football but yet all the competitiveness going on all around was really fun. So be prepared to have a good time watching the game with fellow fans and enemies. GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

You OU fans don't remember last year do you? The SEC rocks the house off of any other conference in the USA!!! As a native Louisianian and an avid SEC fan, I'll be pulling for the Tigers. However, lest everyone forget, that THE Arkansas RAZORBACKS did beat them AT Baton Rouge.... WOOO PIG... GO HOGS!

oh lsu belongs for sure..they played nine bowl teams and beat #3 by 41...but questioning ohio state may be more valid...they played, well,uh, michigan....0-8 gettin ready to be 0-9......and i agree usc should be there.....geaux tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a Michigan man, I hope you both lose, if only that were possible. :cool:

My Appalachian State Mountaineers may make it to the Championship round in Div WhateverTheyCallItNow. I doubt they'll make it 3-in-a-row, but I can hope!

Sorry, Michigan man. I couldn't resist. :p

LSU owes their bid to WVU!

We rode a bus for four hours each way and sat for hours in the freezing cold to watch the 'eers give the national championship to LSU or Ohio........ If there ever was a time I'd rather have been on a cruise it was definately then! :eek:

That doesn't sound right; there's a lot of times I'd rather have been on a cruise; that was one in which I'd rather have been ANYWHERE.....

Tell me about it. I was at the LSU vs Arkansas game. The worst part....3 overtimes......I know the medics at Tiger Stadium were working overtime that day.

Geaux Tigers, we will be at the game, got our tickets today!!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!

Go Bucks!

And to stay on topic, if you're willing to drive a bit outside of New Orleans, there are still rooms available. DH and I just applied for our National Championship tickets (:D ) and reserved a room in Metairie for $80 a night. It's 5-10 miles from New Orleans though...

hey sam,

you guys are gonna have a great time...some of the hotels in the quarter and cbd will open up once all the package deals get sold (and that isn't going to take long)...some of the prices being listed now are astronomical...feel bad for the guys boarding the fantasy on january 7

hey sam,

you guys are gonna have a great time...some of the hotels in the quarter and cbd will open up once all the package deals get sold (and that isn't going to take long)...some of the prices being listed now are astronomical...feel bad for the guys boarding the fantasy on january 7

Well, we're hoping we have a great time! Keep your fingers crossed that we get selected to purchase tickets! I don't think we've had season tickets long enough though. :( I should find out this weekend. But yeah, hopefully those hotels open up soon for the cruisers. Can't imagine paying some of those rates!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I will admit, I was hoping to play WVU in the championship...:o But considering this was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the Buckeyes (we've only got 2 starting seniors...) and we weren't supposed to do well at all, I'm just happy my team is invited to the dance. Hopefully we'll make a better showing than last year...And to keep on topic - yes, they should show the game on the ship. :)

hey sam,

i hope you guys get tickets because the championship game in new orleans is a remarkable experience(i think they should play there every year but hey)...lsu fans are a lot of fun and very respectful...dw and i went to the championship between lsu and oklahoma in n o 4 years ago and it was a blast for everbody...oklahoma may have lost the game but i guarantee you that they had a fabulous time...pat o's and the quarter were packed every day by 3.... it was just one big party and i assure you it didn't mater at all which team you were for...if ya'll stay in Metairie just get a cab into the quarter...should be 20-30 bucks

hey sam,

i hope you guys get tickets because the championship game in new orleans is a remarkable experience(i think they should play there every year but hey)...lsu fans are a lot of fun and very respectful...dw and i went to the championship between lsu and oklahoma in n o 4 years ago and it was a blast for everbody...oklahoma may have lost the game but i guarantee you that they had a fabulous time...pat o's and the quarter were packed every day by 3.... it was just one big party and i assure you it didn't mater at all which team you were for...if ya'll stay in Metairie just get a cab into the quarter...should be 20-30 bucks

And keeping on topic ~~ I'm sure they'll show LSU winning the National Championship AGAIN!

Geaux Tigers!=)

Coach Miles was correct that LSU is undefeated in regulation and deserves to be in the Championship game. I just can't see how OSU can play with this team.

As I see it, the SEC will be undefeated in the bowl games this year and should have over half of the conference in the top 25 at the end of the year.:D

Oh yea, Go CATS!!!!!

2039869380098903857S425x425Q85.jpg

ok, so i just found out last night LSU is playing in the national championship Jan. 7, the day we leave on teh fantasy!!!! will we be able to watch the game anywhere on the ship? this is my first cruise. I am from the new orleans area and a die hard LSU fan!!!

Hey, without my Pitt Panthers, you guys wouldnt even be in the championship game. It was great watching the overconfident Mountaineers get beaten by a 4-7 team.

Archived