Carnival Miracle

Sandlamb

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the showers are like on the Carnival Miracle? My Mother is a first-time cruiser, elderly, and was wondering if it's the hand-held shower nozzle that mounts to the wall and has adjustable sprays. Can you believe this is her main concern-ha! Just wondering if anyone can let me know so I can ease her worrying mind with the information. Thanks!

I was shocked to hear that the ship I am supposed to be sailing on and that set sail once again from Baltimore on Sunday really doesn't exist at all... This worries me....I am thinking that in another post on this board about a ship called the "mirage" that people thought might be the Carnival Miracle may in fact be correct....maybe it really is a mirage for those of us who yearn to sail... What are we going to tell all those other people that have already sailed on this so called Miracle ship....

vermonter16

CCL Pride 01/03

RCCL AOS 02/04

CCL Miracle 10/04 (tentative now I guess)

...yeah, you and me both....after going back and forth with my husband and 'canceling' this cruise three times(the TA is our friend...and in the end ultimately refused to cancel because she says we need a vacation)...I'm going to be very disappointed. We just made our final payment a month ago...and now they are saying she might not exist....go figure...

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the showers are like on the Carnival Miracle? My Mother is a first-time cruiser, elderly, and was wondering if it's the hand-held shower nozzle that mounts to the wall and has adjustable sprays. Can you believe this is her main concern-ha! Just wondering if anyone can let me know so I can ease her worrying mind with the information. Thanks!

I did not notice the spray being adjustable but you can take it loose and hold it in your hand. I prefer that when washing my hair and back etc. One bad thing though it is the small triangler shaped shower not the nice showers the fantasy class ships have. We had an extended balcony so I expected better-the bathroom really disapointed me-it was pretty much the same as the bathrooms on RCCL's Sovereign you know- the type the comedians like to joke about-the little bit about soaping up the walls and spinning around to get clean.

Except for the louzy bathroom though everything else about Miracle was great.

I guess the second post after yours was confusing Miracle with Valor as Miracle has been cruizing since the last weekend in Feb. She is about 7 months old now.

i was on miracle 8/21 - and yes it is built - the shower was the best ever - u control the temperature and pressure was awesome - this was my first cruise and hard to compare to others but it was very nice and i was very lucky - went week after charlie and week before francis and boy if thats not luck - any other questions u need about miracle, i will try and answer for u

So.....can two people fit comfortably in the shower? I'm only asking because it saves time and stuff...in case you are in a hurry to get ready for dinner.:D

I'm pretty sure that putting two people in the shower at once would end up costing more time than it saves...

:)

I noticed a lot of people say the showers are smaller- Can a "fluffy" person fit comfortably in the shower on the Miracle?

I am a size 12-14 the average size for american women so I am not exactly slim. I hate the shower that small because it makes it hard for shaving your legs and no matter how careful I tried to be I would get water on the bathroom floor.

Hey I had the dinky bathroom on sovereign and the old Pacific Princess. The Tropicale was a little small not quite that dinky as S and PP, but the fanasty class ships spoiled me I guess. I could just not understand why Carnival made the spirit class ship bathrooms so dinky-to me this was a step down instead of an improvement. I guess they take square footage away there to make room for the balcony-but then again our room was considerablly bigger-we had a seperate sittting area when you first came in the stateroom and then the bed was next to the balcony. Hey I would give up that sitting are for a nicer bathroom in a heart beat-not in the stateroom that much anyway except to sleep, bathe and change clothes. I did enjoy that balcony though and spent a good bit of time there. Never did use the sofa except as a place to put stuff.

I'll admit, the shower is a little dinky. Trying to bend over and get in between the toes with the soap is a bit of a challenge if you aren't trying to bump your head but it's workable. The first shower was really special but after that I kinda developed my own system......like to hear it....here it go.....

When trying to get the lower extremities, I realize that we normally work from the top down but try from the bottom up. Before getting in the shower completely, grap a towel and sit down on the toilet back. get legs and toes feet, shave the legs, whatever....then get in the shower for real. The floor might get a little wet, but it won't be a monsoon in the bathroom and you won't bump your head that way.

I do not recommend the two person shower. There's enough room for one unless someone is a cotortionist by profession, you might want to eighty-six that idea.

Archived