kids unlimited soda bracelet

brovol

i can not find anything regarding the unlimited soda bracelet on ncl's website. can anyone confirm that the deal is still available (without the backpack), what it will cost on a week cruise on the gem, and what we need to do (where to go ) to purchase it. any help will be appreciated.

This was from my post back in June:

OK- I just called NCL : bracelet is $16.00 for 7 days, $22.00 for 10 day cruise. Backpack package is $39.50 for 7 day and $56.40 for 10 day. Sounds like a bargain to me .

i agree; great deal. i could not find anything confirming it still exists. thank you. do you know where you go to purchase it?

From what I remember it's a tshirt, sun glasses, hat, soda card, souvenir re-usable plastic cup. Back Pack is ok for an 8 year old or younger...

We were used to paying around $40 for a stand alone kids soda card (on RCCL and CCL) so we were very happy to get the other stuff "for free" (and did not realize they offered the $16 bracelet until after we told the kids they were getting the back pack).

The pack itself is cheesey and I doubt it will have a PAC (purpose after cruise), but it was handy for the kids to have on the ship for odds and ends on the pool deck. The cup was used to make sandcastles on the beach.

The shirt and ball cap were of good quality and looked pretty sharp, I can see them having a PAC.

As of last week it was still available. :D You can purchase it from any of the bars that offer the adult soda sticker and the teen smoothie coupon book. They will have a display set up with these items and the Coke drinking cup when you embark at most bar area's. It's a great deal for $16.

??how much is the adult soda sticker?

$8.63 per day per person x Cruise days

At the fountains, sodas are $1.25 per iced filled glass, $2 per 12 oz can.

It's only worth it if you drink 7 glasses or more of soda per day.

8.63 / 1.25 = 6.90

12 year olds can certainly use the kids unlimited soda card. Don't know about 13+.

The kids soda cards can also be ordered as Bon Voyage gifts. I had to ask our PCC for the code (and can't remember what it is!).

Archived