Help! How many pairs of shoes?

aussie57

Hi Anne ........ I only pack two pairs.....one strappy black high heel for nights and one pair of flat thong type .....plus of course the pair i travel in...lol.... cheers shiona

forgot to add..... have a fantastic time on your cruise not long to go now.......................

Hi Anne ........ I only pack two pairs.....one strappy black high heel for nights and one pair of flat thong type .....plus of course the pair i travel in...lol.... cheers shiona

forgot to add..... have a fantastic time on your cruise not long to go now.......................

Thanks Shiona. Hmmm...think I'll go take some out of the bag

Thanks Shiona. Hmmm...think I'll go take some out of the bag

:D:D:D Thinking of splurging on a silver pair of high heels instead of the black ones for the next cruise...sure they will go with more colors;).....i 'm not a shoe person......just heard my john sighing with relief...one thing i never ever do is take brand new shoes with me.....always wear them in first.... cheers shiona

I'm actually packing for my cruise & want to know how many pairs of shoes others take in their luggage. What can you get away with? We're flying first so weight of luggage is important

You can take almost a whole extra case for around $20-$30 exess baggage from Perth to Sydney,So I say take as many as you want:D

On our last cruise Tracey was in tears because she couldnt fit in enough shoes:eek: So i just put them in another case and didnt have to pay excess in the end:D And yes she did wear them all,I am a bloke and I took 6 pairs including the ones I was wearing.You can never take too many pairs of shoes on a cruise.

Den.

Im an overpacker by nature but last time i took:

2 x Pairs of high heels (silver & black)

1 x Pair of real comfy colorado sandals

2 x Cheap Thongs (to wear to the beach & so forth)

1 x Joggers (just incase i wanted to go bush walking or something!)

I agree, I usually take about the same amount of shoes away.

#At least two casual pairs of shoes, eg, thongs, sandles.

#Two high heeled/ nice shoes for night time/ formal night

#Running shoes, for the gym and to wear at the ports!

#Reef shoes, for the islands.

It certainly is easy to take a few pairs of shoes. I usually find myself wearing them all!!

I'm actually packing for my cruise & want to know how many pairs of shoes others take in their luggage. What can you get away with? We're flying first so weight of luggage is important

Hi Anne, take the bare essentials. 1 good pair, sandals ,walkers. plus whatever you wear on board flight.

airline this end not too bad on a bit overweight , but I find N.Z end are on their toes with the weight. my last trip was the first time I didn't have to pay excess..

regarding power plug in cabin, I will get back to you...Ray is out fishing at present. he uses C-pap machine on board and uses plugs on all ships.

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

I take 1 'dressy' pair of heels, 2 pairs of sandals, and 'walking' shoes/joggers (don't forget the socks).

Last cruise, put my 'joggers' on for an early morning brisk walk around the deck to work off the buffet, and the damn things feel apart! Lack of use, I think - the rubber sole had perished and I walked back to the cabin, flapping bits of rubber on the way.:o Woot bloody woot....

I'm probably similar in response to the others ... I took a good pair for evening (actually I took two - but am cutting it back to one for the next cruise) - a pair of sandals and ... dare I say it ... a pair of crocs:eek::eek: (I know I know ... but my goodness they are comfortable and you can do anything in them and to them!! and it doesn't matter if they get wet they still have good grip!!!) :eek::D

NB: Not wanting to start the "Croc" debate!!!!

I will take a nice pair of leather shoes for formals, joggers & wallys.

DW will take the black ones, the silver ones, the pink ones, the white ones, the red ones, the brown ones, plus wallys and joggers

Thank heavens we aint flying

Cheers

Geoff

I will take a nice pair of leather shoes for formals, joggers & wallys.

DW will take the back ones, the silver ones, the pink ones, the white ones, the red ones, the brown ones, plus wallys and joggers

Thank heavens we aint flying

Cheers

Geoff

Geoff ...what are Wallys???:confused:

Hmm... Technically, i only packed one pair of shoes. My black ones for formal night. Thats not including the pair i wore on board ;)

My DH wanted me to say he only takes one pair of shoes, too - but he's got artificial legs so he only ever wears one pair! Changes his sox when he gets new shoes!!

You can take almost a whole extra case for around $20-$30 exess baggage from Perth to Sydney,So I say take as many as you want:D

Den.

I love your attitude, Den!! Not that I have many pairs of shoes myself, but I think I will be taking at least 4 pairs, including running shoes that I am determined will be used every day (promises herself lol). Excess baggage is sounding good, although I am hoping that DH will be able to talk them around and not charge us :D

My DH wanted me to say he only takes one pair of shoes, too - but he's got artificial legs so he only ever wears one pair! Changes his sox when he gets new shoes!!

LMAO. You gotta have a sens of humour about these things.

Karen

I wore a pair of joggers because it was a bit cool that day & wore long casual pants (never wore them on the cruise though) and took a pair of sandals and my good old faithful linedancing boots. Because I only wear pants & tops (no dresses) they will go with anything:) . So 3 all up for me.

Karen

I take the strappy sandals for formal nights, track shoes for big walking days, white and black shoes/sandals for everyday use and thongs for the pool. That'd 5 pairs for me.

LOL Susie2shoes....shouldn't you change your name then?

Archived