Stamps on passport

kf4zra

I know other lines will have your passport stamped at the pursers desk for each country you visit. Is this something that can be done with RCCL? this will be my first cruise with them.

I really hope that they can, can't wait to hear what the experts have to say :p

I know other lines will have your passport stamped at the pursers desk for each country you visit. Is this something that can be done with RCCL? this will be my first cruise with them.

I'd love to know if this can be done! By gooly I love passport stamps and cruising doesn't get me many :)

hi i was told on the last day of my cruise last year...that if you take your passport to the pursers desk the night before you get to the port they will have it stamped for you when they clear customs for the ship...going to try this...this cruise.

I have seen this posted before that the purser will be able to have that done; however, not sure I'd want to leave my passport with them - -especially if I were to need it to take a flight back to the states b/c you just never know about it getting lost.

I am going to Bermuda in summer and I have read that when you get off the bus at what I believe is Hamilton or St. Georges. that Immigration is right there and they will stamp it for you with no problem.

Archived