Sorry!!!! Room Service Breakfast?????

wizard-of-roz

On the cruises I've been on the sheer number of people who would use it and the time it would take to deliver just prohibits a hot breakfast so they keep it at a continental style. When I have eggs/bacon/toast etc I like it hot so I go to the dining room or the buffet. Get whatever your little heart desires and plus you may change your mind once you see all the great stuff. Ever try wild mushroom and goat cheese omelet (to die for).

Greetings from the great white north and happy sailing. Cindy

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Cindy, I would try that!!!!!!!

I lied to my DH....I told him he could have a full breakfast on our Veranda.....I'll be doing a lot of shlepping from the buffet, to make sure he's happy....NOT!!!!!!

We'll just have to meander up to the Lido and fill-up!!!!

Thanks.....

I lied to my DH....I told him he could have a full breakfast on our Veranda.....I'll be doing a lot of shlepping from the buffet, to make sure he's happy....NOT!!!!!!

Thanks.....

You can still have brekkie on the balcony just bring it back from the lido:D I agree the made to order omeletes are quite tasty;)

Thanks.....

The breakfast buffet is nothing to write home about IMO. Coffee and continental on the balcony for us. Then hit the deli at 11:30:p

Hey Roz I guess you will have to rig up a tray and have Brenny carry it all. I know she would if she could. A few mornings David has gone up to the lido to bring me back breakfast. Nothing better than that first cup of hot coffee while still in bed or better yet on the balcony! I've heard of dogs that carry. Maybe Brenny could learn to carry a thermos to be filled every morning. LOL Wouldn't that be cute. I'll bet the staff would get a kick out of it too. I would love to see Carnival go to hot food on the room service menu like RCCL does. It's great to have them bring the eggs and such and I've never had a problem with it still being hot.

:cool:

Thanks.....

I am an early riser - I go to the pursers desk, get the Wall Street Journal Page and a crossword puzzle, go up to the Lido, sneak a smoke and a coffee and by that time my hubby is up we are ready to get the day rolling. The day he gets breakfast in bed is when hell freezes over. Wrong thing to say I guess, we are from the great white north and just got a foot and a half of snow - but he still will not get breakfast in bed.

Cindy

Archived