Do you get coupons if you've prepaid the tips?

impartfish

I've read & re-read a lot of posts about pre-paid tips, but haven't found a definitive answer. Can anyone tell me how the prepaid tips work? Specifically, I'm wondering:

1. If we'll get coupons that show that we've paid the tips? Can we put them into envelopes & give to the crew on the last night?

2. When will we get these coupons?

3. Where will we get these coupons? In the cabin or at dinner on the first night when the waiter brings all the paperwork for the stuff you've pre-ordered to the table?

If there aren't coupons, how will I be assured that I've paid for the tips and that the crew is getting them?

Thanks so much for the help - just never done the pre-paid thing before! :confused:

I've read & re-read a lot of posts about pre-paid tips, but haven't found a definitive answer. Can anyone tell me how the prepaid tips work? Specifically, I'm wondering:

1. If we'll get coupons that show that we've paid the tips that we then put into envelopes & give to the crew on the last night

2. When will we get these coupons?

3. Where will we get these coupons? In the cabin or at dinner on the first night when the waiter brings all the paperwork for the stuff you've pre-ordered to the table?

If there aren't coupons, how will I be assured that I've paid for the tips and that the crew is getting them?

Thanks so much for the help - just never done the pre-paid thing before! :confused:

Wrong cruise line!

Thanks, CorbinCatFan. At least we'll see the charge on the tv account then. Just never done it this way before, thanks! ;)

Depending on the type of ship, Spirit Class or Conquest Class you will see the account on the T.V. set. You should see a 70.00 charge under each account.

Fred

Thanks, CorbinCatFan. At least we'll see the charge on the tv account then. Just never done it this way before, thanks! ;)

If you prepaid you tips through your PVP or TA, you may not see them on your S&S account. Just keep that in mind.

If you prepaid you tips through your PVP or TA, you may not see them on your S&S account. Just keep that in mind.

I bet you are right (I never thought of it). Our last cruise, the auto-tips showed up on the S&S account. But the future cruise, the tips are part of the invoice.:eek:

So, if we've paid for them from the beginning through our TA, then they WON'T be on the Sign & Sail Account? :confused:

No, as they said above if you prepaid them then you wouldnt be charged so the amount should not be on your S&S card. If its there then that means they are billing you double. lol

Archived