Iced Tea Available on Fortuna?

dmblnd

We're big time iced tea drinkers.

Will they have iced tea available?

Thanks in advance for the help aswWe leave for our cruise in 3 days, so I'll need to get shopping if needed :)

We've got our toga accessories ready at least !!;)

They do provide iced tea aboard Costa Fortuna, in the buffet restaurant all day as well as in the restaurant during dinner (not sure about lunch, never been there ;) )

Just try if you like the iced-tea, if not, there´s aleays the possibility of brewing tea and flavoring it with fresh citrus and to cool it down with ice... just my opinion...

We're big time iced tea drinkers.

Will they have iced tea available?

Thanks in advance for the help aswWe leave for our cruise in 3 days, so I'll need to get shopping if needed :)

We've got our toga accessories ready at least !!;)

Dear dmblnd,

(hope this is not short for dumb blond :confused: ), if you only have Toga Accessories to wear to the Toga Party - you will be a hit (if so then please post photos :rolleyes: ).

Have a good cruise.

Ron

Haaaaaaaaa.... I'm rolling on the floor laughing so hard!!! :D

You guys are too funny... that's another reason why I love this board so much! There's always something funny going on around here...

LOL LOL LOL... Sure I'm not sure that dmblnd is a girl... I guess I just assumed... - and yes, I know what happens when you assume... :eek:

I'm still cracking up here... Thanks for making my day!

Hohohohohoho!!!!!

More appropriate for this time of year - better than hahahahahaha!

Never have either Andy or myself ever said that "dmblnd" was a gal, I always assume that everyone is a person. But let us conduct this investigation on a scientific level:

a. Whatever guy would call themselves "dmblnd" - dumb blond.:cool:

b. From dmblnd first message in this thread "We're big time iced tea drinkers" that can only be from a treu dumb blond, a guy would say now what beer do they serve on board or how can I smuggle the booze on board. Ice tea???????????:confused:

c. Also "We leave for our cruise in 3 days, so I'll need to get shopping if needed" only a dmblnd could think of that, a guy would think Oh my gawd 7 days without any sport shows. :eek:

"dmblnd" I plead with you, please supply photographic eveidence (no photoshop touchup jobs allowed), not to end this joyous thread - but to keep it going.

Life is too short not to have a good laugh.:D :D :D

Ron

They do provide iced tea aboard Costa Fortuna, in the buffet restaurant all day as well as in the restaurant during dinner (not sure about lunch, never been there ;) )

Just try if you like the iced-tea, if not, there´s aleays the possibility of brewing tea and flavoring it with fresh citrus and to cool it down with ice... just my opinion...

So good to know! You've made my day! thanks!

"dmblnd" I plead with you, please supply photographic eveidence (no photoshop touchup jobs allowed), not to end this joyous thread - but to keep it going.

Life is too short not to have a good laugh.

Ron

If I were a guy, I guess I would have added some vowels to my name!

Not to disappoint, I've uploaded a photo from our last cruise. I'm the shorter one!

You can't imagine how tempted I was to post some picture of a hard bodied young babe just to drive you crazy! :D:D :D :D

Thanks for the laughs, and we'll see you at the toga party. I'll be the old gal wearing just accessories and a smile!;)

avater.jpg.e9c473e926cbe9d1a3681f457d660ebe.jpg

This is way too funny.... :)

I sure giggled and laughed a lot with these postings here... made the waiting time until Sunday even more enjoyable...

abi and saka... Seeeeeee! Blu and I were correct in our assumption...

Great job, Ron, with your very detailed, professional and scientific analysis!!! What more can I say! Case solved!!!

See you on Sunday! :cool:

Archived