How many formal nights on Jewel nine day?

donsuej

those are the night s the photographer s come out to

take those prom picture s we miss d out on while in HS..:p

other than that..it s casual..

Actually the photographer is out every night and I have seen many people get dressed up on a night other than the optional formal nights and have their pictures taken. The lines are shorter and the photographer can spend more time with you.

Can anyone recently returing from the Jewel tell me how many formal nights there are and what nights they are held. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Sue

I know some people worry about how many formal nights, since they want to pack different outfits for different nights.

Believe me, most people will NOT remember what you were wearing (unless it is outrageous or over the top) and, even if they do, you are not likely to ever see these people again.

My wife and I always wear the same formal attire on multiple nights -- she packs different accessories so her outfit doesn't look exactly the same but it is the same outfit. Makes packing (and planning) much easier.

Traditionally, formal nights (whether optional or mandatory) are never held the first night out from a port or the night before arrival at a port. And formal nights are NEVER mandatory on NCL (part of their freestyle approach).

Archived