New Review

tayl

There's a new review for the pride. We are going on our first Seabourn cruise Dec. 15th. Can anyone who recently sailed comment on the odour problem. Our room location will be 325. Is this near the affected area?

I sailed on the Pride October 19-31 on the same deck as you. I noticed absolutely no strange odors anywhere on the ship. Apparently the reviewer prefers very large ships, although he said RCI was "a bit" larger than the Pride--RCI ships are ten times the tonnage of Seabourn's!

You should have no problem with the recently dry-docked Pride even if a jacket is required most evenings in the Restaurant. Enjoy my favorite ship--the Sky Bar is the place to be!

tayl,

I was also aboard the Pride, Oct. 19-31 ~~my suite was #323 (next door) The only odor I smelled was the sweet aroma of baking breadsticks, coming from Cheffy Markus kitchen! By the way, if you would enjoy having a handfull of these fabulous, "world famous" goodies, just ask Felipe, the Maitre 'D to send some to your suite.

I like to keep a small glass of these for nibbling! Carumba!:p

Happy Holidays and have fun!

Martita B.

We were on with Simon.

Odor?

You mean the odor of those fabulous french fries that I love so much. YUM!

No bad odors for sure.

Fabulous cruise as usual. I will write a review but too swamped with work (and looking at my pictures to remind myself of the week) to write it yet!!!

Sounds like I've nothing to worry about,except perhaps, buying some larger clothes to fit in after eating those wonderful breadsticks, fries, and all the wonderful food I'll be tempted with!

Looking forward to meeting you Phylis.

Thanks everyone.

<<<except most nights in the main restaurant, gentlemen were obliged to wear a jacket - far too formal for us, so we ate mostly in the Veranda Café, >>>

Sounds like someone didn't do their homework. The whole point on crusing on the likes of Seabourn is to dress up, bring out the bling, and eat with a napkin on your lap, as opposed to TGIF finger food.

What a waste of money on their part, if they were not willing to try being sophisticated for a couple of days a year.

Archived