?Dunns Falls without climbing

caazcruzin

My sister and I will be with my mom who has difficulty negotiating long walks. The 2 of us want to go to Dunns Falls. Is there anything for my mom to do while we are climbing? Is there any shade available?

There is a walk way right besides the falls. At the return stations she can actually get close to the falls and take good pics of you.

Your mom can watch. It's very nice there, with alot of shade. Just tell her not to go to the straw market area. The Jamicans are very aggressive.

I was forewarned on the market as well. Even our tour guide told us that we can skip it. But the curiosity got the better of me. :D

I walked through it and yes they were aggressive. But I kinda drove them nuts. One guy actually yelled after me "I hope you never come back to Jamaica".

:D

I was forewarned on the market as well. Even our tour guide told us that we can skip it. But the curiosity got the better of me. :D

I walked through it and yes they were aggressive. But I kinda drove them nuts. One guy actually yelled after me "I hope you never come back to Jamaica".

:D[/quote

What was your methodology??? :)

Archived