We Love to Cruise But.....

Agreed :D

OT, we are leaving for our 3rd Monarch cruise in 9 days, anyone have advice on what we should do or who we should see, not to miss events, etc.?

###

Hey PC, question for you? Are you disembarking on the 21st? I was just looking at Cruisecal for San Pedro and there are 4 ships in port at San Pedro on Dec 21st, including the Monarch. Talk about a "fun" day at THAT port!

we love to cruise but......................what , someone put a but after the we love to cruise part? are they on drugs? there's no but in we love to cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and will do so more after we win the lottery........we have a yr plus a month to get it done to be able to do the mariner repo with carol and carol! woo hoo- but don't hold your breath......there is a chance we won't win by then :)

Nope, this is a Carol thread.:p

But I do have some good news! I just got an e-mail. My e-mail address has been selected as the grand prize winning e-mail in a multi-million dollar internet lottery from several companies including Microsoft.

So EVERYONE is going on the 46 day repo Mariner cruise with Carol.:D

So off I go to enter my full legal name, place of birth, full address, date of birth, social security number and account numbers I want my money transfered to.

I must be getting older, I can't figure out when I entered this contest or how.:rolleyes:

I've cruised with Carol. :p Nananananana!:p

And, I am cruising with her again in '08.;)

Then,we are rooming together in '09.:eek:

God help our cabin steward! The two Carols in one room!:eek:

NO FAIR!!! I've been trying to cruise with Carol for a while. Luckily I backed out the last time I was going to cruise with her!!:p

I don't want to brag (yes I do :rolleyes: ), but I AM cruising with Carol next month. She casually said at lunch one day (we live about 20 minutes away from each other), "We really ought to go on the same cruise one day", mentioned the cruise in January, and off we were!

I expect to be quite entertained. Carol, you will have to live up to your CC reputation. :eek:

Watch for an email from me

astro.gifRUH ROH!!!!

Nope, this is a Carol thread.:p

But I do have some good news! I just got an e-mail. My e-mail address has been selected as the grand prize winning e-mail in a multi-million dollar internet lottery from several companies including Microsoft.

So EVERYONE is going on the 46 day repo Mariner cruise with Carol.:D

So off I go to enter my full legal name, place of birth, full address, date of birth, social security number and account numbers I want my money transfered to.

I must be getting older, I can't figure out when I entered this contest or how.:rolleyes:

I just got the e-mail that I won that. :eek:

Now how could that possibly be? :confused: :D

we just had to cancel our February cruise a few weeks ago (just before final payment)...:mad:

Seems the work life just can't handle us being gone in February... stupid work life...

I want to cruise with Carol too!

But for those of you who are going to cruise with Carol....

What happens on the ship with or to Carol.... well, that really should stay on the ship:D

we just had to cancel our February cruise a few weeks ago (just before final payment)...:mad:

Seems the work life just can't handle us being gone in February... stupid work life...

I want to cruise with Carol too!

But for those of you who are going to cruise with Carol....

What happens on the ship with or to Carol.... well, that really should stay on the ship:D

OMG!!! I hope this is not true!

Hopefully there'll be enough *tattle tales* cruising with Carol that we'll get the ENTIRE scoop. And with any luck, minute by minute recaps, pictures, audio and video. Isn't Radio going on this repo? ;) :D :p

Hey PC, question for you? Are you disembarking on the 21st? I was just looking at Cruisecal for San Pedro and there are 4 ships in port at San Pedro on Dec 21st, including the Monarch. Talk about a "fun" day at THAT port!

Oh my goodness!!! Wrona, just yesterday I looked at our three stops but didn't even think about San Pedro. The last time we were next to a Princess Ship, but four :eek:

Thanks for the heads up.

###

doesn't look like we'll ever get to cruise with Carol since her dance card seems to be filled so I guess we'll just have to suck it up and continue cruising on our own.:(

You're not that far from me. I generally find myself in Carlisle once or twice a year. I may be spending two weeks in July at Dickinson. :)

Archived