Queen Victoria Photos

Alaunia

Great photos! Thanks for sharing. I'm liking what I see in your photos. Maybe the ship is growing on me, but it seems you photos brought out some positive features I didn't notice before.

My biggest disappointment are those rubber decks. At least some teak would have been nice.

Ernie

Thanks Sam for the photos!

One thing I really like is the model of CUNARD COUNTESS - it is nice to see Cunard acknowledging its whole history, beyond the famous ocean liners of the past.

Also nice to see your father's QE2 book in the library - but only one copy ;) ?

Thanks, Sam, for the wonderful photos. The interiors appear to be very pleasing. I am hopeful about the promise of this ship's potential. I look forward to watching her from the decks of QE2 as we sail in tandem across the North Atlantic next month. I feel another world cruise coming on!

I look forward to watching her from the decks of QE2 as we sail in tandem across the North Atlantic next month. I feel another world cruise coming on!

I will actually have the better view. ;) I'll be onboard QV looking over at QE2 during the crossing.

I haven't been overly impressed with what I have seen with QV until these latest pictures. She will be a comfortable cruise ship to be sure, but can she provide that unique "Cunard atmosphere" is something that remains to be seen. I will find out soon enough. If not, then QV will be a "one hit wonder" for me, but at least I can say I gave her a shot.

Ernie - who loves to try out all new ships, regardless of cruise line.

Archived