New Orleans?

ChampionCruiser

I hate starting new threads, because I am always afraid that it has been covered 1000 times, but I promise to have searched before I posted. I am curious about the port of New Orleans, more specifically which ships will be there in the future.The Spirit will only be there until next summer (I think around June?). The reason I am curious is because we would much like our next cruise to be from there, but the only other option is the Carnival Fantasy (I promised myself I would never go on one of the smaller carnival ships). I would love to cruise the Spirit one day, or any other NCL ship. Any help would be appreciated, and I am once again sorry if this is common knowledge.

I hate starting new threads, because I am always afraid that it has been covered 1000 times, but I promise to have searched before I posted. I am curious about the port of New Orleans, more specifically which ships will be there in the future.The Spirit will only be there until next summer (I think around June?). The reason I am curious is because we would much like our next cruise to be from there, but the only other option is the Carnival Fantasy (I promised myself I would never go on one of the smaller carnival ships). I would love to cruise the Spirit one day, or any other NCL ship. Any help would be appreciated, and I am once again sorry if this is common knowledge.
:confused:With the cruise lines like they are now, I don't think anyone can tell you what you are asking. The cruise lines don't even know and if they do, they aren't telling.

I don't think NCL as ever sailed year round from New Orleans, but NCL Spirit will return next year with regular cruises starting Nov 23 from New Orleans.

The reposition cruise (13 nights) from New York to New Orleans is Oct 18th if that would be of interest.

For as far out as schedules are published, Fantasy and Norwegian Spirit are the only cruises out of New Orleans. Spirit does 7 - night cruises from November to April. Fantasy does 4 and 5 - nights year round.

We will be on the Spirit in January of 2009.

Just returned last week from our NCL Spirit cruise out of NOLA and have already booked a return trip for Nov. 30, 2008. Cruise was terrific and our 2 1/2 days spent in the Big Easy was filled with great food and great memories.

Hate to wish a year away but can't wait to return to New Orleans and the Spirit.

Dianne

Archived