better than google earth!

ebandive

So I was just checking out the weather for my upcoming cruise, and found an interactive weather map at the prominent weather website... (is it considered advertising if I post which one?) Anyhow, the clarity is amazing and better than google earth for "exploring" the ports from the air! Anyhow, it made me excited! :D

So I was just checking out the weather for my upcoming cruise, and found an interactive weather map at the prominent weather website... (is it considered advertising if I post which one?) Anyhow, the clarity is amazing and better than google earth for "exploring" the ports from the air! Anyhow, it made me excited! :D

Is it a weather site or a Travel agency site?

If it is just a weather site, post away.

I just checked weather.com and using the interactive map it showed my house still being built...which was about 4 years ago! :eek:

I checked it this summer, and it showed my apartment as being surrounded by snow. It was 105 degrees outside that day!:p

wrona....good one!

all you people are checking out the weather for the CRUISE...i don't give a rat's you-know-what about the cruise weather...just please make sure that Philly isn't under a foot of snow on January 6th so we can get on the plane!

according to farmers almanac, that day should be rainy and seasonable..our flight is early so we should be OK...and the forecast for this area for THIS weekend (cold, snoww, yuck) seems to be correct!

Meg, I've got prayers into the weather gods for no flight delays and cancellations on January 11th and 12th. My momma would be one unhappy camper if something messed up our trip, and you don't mess with momma!!

And we've been missing you on the MOS.

Archived