Viewing Booking on HAL website?

Juliadlf

If you book through a TA should our booking show up on the HAL website where it says "View Your Bookings"?

New to HAL and when I just looked I didn't see anything listed. When we booked with Carnival and Princess we could see our bookings on their websites even though we used a TA.

Thanks for helping a HAL newbie.:o

Julia

Welcome!

That link is for HAL " Online Bookings" only. I had the same question before. I booked with HAL over the phone and still can't access that link. If you go into the "online check-in" section you should see your booking however (as far as cabin # & name). As far as dining preferences, transfers or extras you will need to go through your TA. You will be able to view & book "shore ecursions" on the HAL site.

Welcome!

That link is for HAL " Online Bookings" only. I had the same question before. I booked with HAL over the phone and still can't access that link. If you go into the "online check-in" section you should see your booking however (as far as cabin # & name). As far as dining preferences, transfers or extras you will need to go through your TA. You will be able to view & book "shore ecursions" on the HAL site.

Thank you! I'll check out the online check-in.

Julia

I also booked with a TA, just 5 days ago. He gave me my booking number and I completed all my on line check in stuff today.

If you've booked a guarentee room, keeping checking your on line check in and you'll probably see you cabin before you TA notifies you which one it is. That's how it worked for me on our last cruise.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived