Cova Cafe Items

Acey

Can someone tell me the different items you can get at Cova Cafe - and the times available. Thanks.

Don't recall the times but they do offer coffees of all kinds such as Latte's, as well as Hot Chocolate. In addition at no cost they have lots of fresh backed cakes and other sweets.

Coffees, teas, lattes, cappucinos, with and without liquor available all day and evening, at a charge. For a few hours in the morning and the afternoon, at no charge, there are wonderful croissants - plain, chocolate, almond, various french pastries, tea sandwiches and usually one savory item, perhaps a quiche.

After having sailed on Celebrity 4 times and never trying any of the Cova goodies, I caved in on the advice of a good friend. HOOKED!! Those tasty crossiants melt in your mouth, leading you on a savory journey ending with you back in line begging for more. Twice, I had them straight out of the oven. I couldn't remember anything else after that......................

Donna

The nicest Cova in the fleet was the one on Zenith. It was small (so often crowded in the evening) but it was warm and inviting. When Anna was there she always brought me a glass of milk at no charge to drink with my crossaints. Yes, plural! My doctor had told me "no waffles" on the next cruise. (I was good---no waffles, just a trip to the Cova daily.)

Archived