Gift ideas!

smashley

Maybe you can put together a little gift basket with things in it that have to do with your cruise destination? I like the previous posters idea of the stocking stuffers too. Anything that can be useful on the cruise would be thoughtful!

The xmas before a cruise, I fill DWs stocking with sample size bottles of, hand sanitizer, armpit stuff, baby powder, suntan lotion, wet wipe things, q-tips, etc. Well that's what she's getting this year anyways.

Great ideas. I like the stocking idea. A few more- post it notes, highlighter, wide mouthed drink bottle (so the ice fits in), trip diary (or a little notebook). disposable poncho (hopefully they won't need it). They are only $1. I take one everywhere with me. A small fold up carry bag is handy for purchases. Travel sized games (cards, backgammon etc) Can't think of anything else now but there must be more things.

A travel journal. Every night, or the next morning, they can write down the small details about moments they might forget about in a couple of years. Something that happened on a tour that might have been funny, something they ordered from the menu that they really enjoyed, new friends they met, or shops they went into that they might want to revisit in a few years. You will be surprised how in a couple of years it will be those small things we all tend to forget about that will bring back the fondest memories.

Stocking stuffers might also include door hanging shoe bag (cheap one) to hold camera, health and comfort items behind your bathroom door in your cabin. It frees up space. Maybe a welcome package offered by the cruise line which will be in the cabin when you arrive.

Have a fun filled cruise!!

Barry

Archived