Jan. 31 Enchantment Sailer - Aft JS Cabin Lovers - ATTENTION!!

mrstay

I just noticed for you aft cabin lovers, that on my Jan. 31 Enchantment sailing that 4 aft cabin on deck 7 are available. Just thought I would pass that along.

Thanks for posting.... just off Enchantment and had a JS aft....Loved it and the cruise and woudl love to repeat :D

Just got off the Enchantment Dec. 15th and had a great time. The aft JS on the Enchantment was gorgeous! The balcony is large enough to easily fit three lounge chairs, two regular chairs with a fairly large table and one smaller table which we put in between two of the loungers. Very nice cabin also. Lots of room for storage and DH and I didn't use half of the space.

Of course you can!!...I won't be hard to find now!! :D

Enjoy!! I am glad you got it. I will be down the hall from you, but in an inside this time. My first inside. It is a last minute girls only weekend.

My daughter and her roomie are coming as well, and I was trying to get them an inside room on the same deck, but I think they're all gone...It was showing there were a couple available on one website, but then I couldn't get any to come up...So guess they'll have to locate somewhere else...A girls weekend sounds good to me, and I know you'll have a good time regardless of where your cabin is, so enjoy!!

My daughter and her roomie are coming as well, and I was trying to get them an inside room on the same deck, but I think they're all gone...It was showing there were a couple available on one website, but then I couldn't get any to come up...So guess they'll have to locate somewhere else...A girls weekend sounds good to me, and I know you'll have a good time regardless of where your cabin is, so enjoy!!

For the right price I would be willing to move my cabin.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever get them a cabin, if not, i just changed cat. of cabins and released the only Cat. K., 7619 if you want it.

Archived