Miracle pricing

allzi

Looking to book in feb,it seems the prices drop a little for the feb 27th cruise, anyone know why? The earlier cruise is during Valentines day, so I guess it would be more popular, and therefor more money. I was just wondering if there was a reason to avoid a certain date, or set of dates. I know spring break starts soon!

Thanks for any help

Looking to book in feb,it seems the prices drop a little for the feb 27th cruise, anyone know why? The earlier cruise is during Valentines day, so I guess it would be more popular, and therefor more money. I was just wondering if there was a reason to avoid a certain date, or set of dates. I know spring break starts soon!

Thanks for any help

Sometimes cruise prices increase in February for Presidents Day since some schools are out for a long weekend and parents are willing to take kids out of school a few more days to cruise.

I don't see any reason to avoid any dates in February on the Miracle.

Sometimes cruise prices increase in February for Presidents Day since some schools are out for a long weekend and parents are willing to take kids out of school a few more days to cruise.

I don't see any reason to avoid any dates in February on the Miracle.

In New England the week that has Presidents day in it is called Winter Break and school is out the entire week. It is a very popular week to vacation...

Archived