My little captains

TropicalSnowflake

We've discussed how to dress little ones before so I have to share my pictures from formal night last week. I bought these Fouger nautical outfits online. (The 1 year old is wearing an outfit his brother wore a few years before). Enjoy!

That is so damn cute I am tearing up! (seriously!)

Oh that is adorable. I'll share some of our formal and casual pics (since that's they day we finally got him to smile) just as soon as I have the energy to scan the prof. pics and upload pics from my camera. (We haven't been home for 12 hours yet.)

In a couple of years I might have to consider that captains suit it is just so adorable. Next year he should still fit in the same formal outfits as this year.

I am very proud of them. I have to tell you, my 3 y/o was saluting the staff while he wore the out fit. The first room steward that saw him on our way to dinner and said, "Oh, Captain!"and saluted him. My son thought that was great and anyone that saluted him, he stopped, stood straight and saluted them back. It was really fun to watch.

I would love to see more pictures of others dressing up their kids for the cruise!

Archived