Drink prices?

bernman

Hey everyone!

We are sailing on the Elation (1/9/05), and would like to know if the drink coupons are worth it. I will have a cocktail (dirty martini) or 2 in the evening my wife generally will drink wine or beer. I am pretty sure that the martini will be a good value, but what about the wine and beer? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

They are worth it for most cocktails, depends on the liquor... Martini's were $4.50 I believe, plus the 15%, so yes, the coupons would be worth it there... the only beers that we saw a savings on with coupons were Guinness and Fosters. They are not worth it on many of the frozen cocktails... but the ones that are $4.75 (daiquiris, pina coladas, etc.) they are... Many of the drinks are under $4 (Margaritas are and the Bahama Mamas), so they would not be worth it for those. You can use all 4 towards a bottle of wine... We were able to get a $30 bottle of wine and were not charged extra...

Here's the prices, which already includes the 15% gratuity. We spent most of our money on the frozen Pina Coladas and Dirty Bananas!

Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Lite $3.74

Bass Ale, Corona, Michelob Light $4.31

Cocktails $4.54

Frozen Drinks $5.46

Does Carnival post or provide a price list of the most common cocktail, foo-foo drinks, beers on the ship once on board or on their web page (couldn't find it there)?

I like to know what I'm paying for before ordering, and find it a bit embarasing to have to ask, "How much is this... how much is that one, how about...".

Nevermind! Just saw the link above... it was posted while I was forming my question.

Wooohoo they have Wild Turkey, fun times are to be had when the Kickin Chicken is being served! Im still on the fence about getting drink coupons, probably only buy a 4-pack for now.

Also, to the person who asked.....to buy the coupons goto Carnival.com -> gifts -> and its under special gifts I think with the photo coupons and such.

Archived